VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Chu_Du
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Số Điểm: 2175
Old 06-01-2019 , 05:05 PM     Chu_Du est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ông Hai
Rồi, thằng Gió Càng Cua lại chọc cho a xẩm chửi.
Plum có biết từ "xẩm" nghĩa là gì không ... đó là từ kỳ thị chủng tộc nhục mạ khinh khi phụ nữ Tàu ... cũng như từ "chệt" kỳ thị đàn ông ... Plum có biết Ông Hai già ngày đêm mannd dân tộc Trung Hoa của nick Duy III ra kỳ thị nhục mạ không? ... gọi xách mé là tàu khựa không ?
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Join Date: May 2017
Số Điểm: 2143
Old 06-01-2019 , 05:14 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Rồi, con chó vô lại mỏ chuột cống Chù Dù lại dở thói mất dạy khi bị ai bộp tai sưng mặt như cái lồn trâu, hì hục lôi rác lên xả đầy nhà bếp.

A xẩm bị nó theo bám đít hửi địt trời gầm không nhả rồi.
PlumBlossom
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 124
Old 06-01-2019 , 05:20 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
What was he going to say to GioKhung?

There’s nothing to say since Giokhung got no common sense in him or whatsoever. Why even bother trying to explain to him when his crazy brain already think he’s right. No matter if he’s at fault, he’ll never acknowledge and apologize. No matter how you cursed him out, being a fuktard, he’ll never understand why and his only way to rationalize out of things is to make you the person at fault. He’ll tell you that he’s an upright person but this are all lies. He’s been lying since he was a kid trying to get out of being beaten by his tiger dad and that habit will never change. His only way out, trying to save face...what face???...I know...but whatever he has that he’s trying to save....is to blame other people for his own fault.

Last edited by PlumBlossom; 06-01-2019 at 06:48 PM..
Chu_Du
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Số Điểm: 2175
Old 06-01-2019 , 05:25 PM     Chu_Du est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by PlumBlossom
As the Chinese kid stood outside the quarantined window peeking in, he was about to witness the abominable that was about to happen to GioKhung once again in his life.

What was he going to say to GioKhung?
Well, Madcow was on all 4 and he noticed the cow’s tail, which usually hangs straight down when he’s relaxed but in this case, was hanging away from the body. Telltale sign on cow’s behavior is by the position of their tails. 😱Giokhung has initiated the challenge by looking into Mad cow’s eyes which has triggered him to become violent. When CrazyCow is mad, nothing can stop him. 😱

There’s nothing to say since Giokhung got no common sense in him or whatsoever. Why even bother trying to explain to him when his crazy brain already think he’s right. No matter if he’s at fault, he’ll never acknowledge and apologize. No matter how you cursed him out, being a fuktard, he’ll never understand why and his only way to rationalize out of things is to make you the person at fault. He’ll tell you that he’s an upright person but this are all lies. Hes been lying since he was a kid trying to get out of being beaten by his tiger dad and that habit will never change. His only way out, trying to save face...what face???...I know...but whatever he has that he’s trying to save....is to blame other people for his own fault.
Hi Mrs Plum Cheri,

You are not heartbroken when Ông Hai called you "XẨM", called Duy III "CHỆT", racis, humiliating your nation China, demanding to destroy virginity of YeuAnhDaiKho, (bóp lồn YADK lòi hột le), but it hurts because of an anonymous photo on the internet.
PlumBlossom
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 124
Old 06-01-2019 , 08:22 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
As the Chinese kid watched, the only thing came flying out of his mouth are warnings which bounced across the room, trying to forewarn Giokhung to watch out for another bovine from behind. With the dunce look on his face since he couldn’t comprehend, he took another step back to realized he’s stepped on VuaBoDien’s mate. 😱

Could sound wave be blamed for or perhaps, was it something else that we don’t know of to the cause of this mofo’s reaction? Or could it be both?

Sound wave usually enter the ear canal, hit the ear drum causing it to vibrate then send the vibrations to the 3 tiny bones called hammer, anvil (nails) and stirrup.(bolt).: These will increase the sound vibration where it has to go past the hair cells channel before it could reach the auditory nerve to carry this electrical signal to the brain, which then turn it into a sound that we recognize and understand.

There was possibly a fluke in the fuktard serum which has partially paralyzed the microscopic hair in Giokhung’s ears. When this happened, the electric signals could not be detected; hence, nothing could be heard or sound wave could’ve cancelled each other out. 😱Or, the fuktard serum could’ve suppressed Giokhung’s nervous system causing neurons in his body to shrink resulting in a delay of reactions. Whatever the cause was, Mofo Giokhung’s reaction was too slow to respond which has caused him to be injected with a new kind of toxin known as “PsychoFuk aka CangNgoePsyF” pronounced Cang Ngoe P....S...Y....F....named after GioKhung. 😱

CangNgoePsyF toxin will inhibit the production of keratin, a kind of hard protein found in the true claws of all crabs. With this PsychoFuk toxin inside his bloodstream over time will cause his mighty pincer to degenerate, shrink then fall off.

Will there be a cure for these 2 outbreaks? What what will happen to GiokhungCangNgoeVuTru” now that he has acquired both the Fuktard and PsychoFuk diseases?

Please stay tune for more guys. 😱
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Join Date: May 2017
Số Điểm: 2143
Old 06-06-2019 , 01:13 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by PlumBlossom
As the Chinese kid watched, the only thing came flying out of his mouth are warnings which bounced across the room, trying to forewarn Giokhung to watch out for another bovine from behind. With the dunce look on his face since he couldn’t comprehend, he took another step back to realized he’s stepped on VuaBoDien’s mate. 😱

Could sound wave be blamed for or perhaps, was it something else that we don’t know of to the cause of this mofo’s reaction? Or could it be both?

Sound wave usually enter the ear canal, hit the ear drum causing it to vibrate then send the vibrations to the 3 tiny bones called hammer, anvil (nails) and stirrup.(bolt).: These will increase the sound vibration where it has to go past the hair cells channel before it could reach the auditory nerve to carry this electrical signal to the brain, which then turn it into a sound that we recognize and understand.

There was possibly a fluke in the fuktard serum which has partially paralyzed the microscopic hair in Giokhung’s ears. When this happened, the electric signals could not be detected; hence, nothing could be heard or sound wave could’ve cancelled each other out. 😱Or, the fuktard serum could’ve suppressed Giokhung’s nervous system causing neurons in his body to shrink resulting in a delay of reactions. Whatever the cause was, Mofo Giokhung’s reaction was too slow to respond which has caused him to be injected with a new kind of toxin known as “PsychoFuk aka CangNgoePsyF” pronounced Cang Ngoe P....S...Y....F....named after GioKhung. 😱

CangNgoePsyF toxin will inhibit the production of keratin, a kind of hard protein found in the true claws of all crabs. With this PsychoFuk toxin inside his bloodstream over time will cause his mighty pincer to degenerate, shrink then fall off.

Will there be a cure for these 2 outbreaks? What what will happen to GiokhungCangNgoeVuTru” now that he has acquired both the Fuktard and PsychoFuk diseases?

Please stay tune for more guys. 😱
It looks like very time you curse the hell out of GioMofo, he hides deep down in the sand

More please!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 1161
Old 06-08-2019 , 11:39 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ông Hai
It looks like very time you curse the hell out of GioMofo, he hides deep down in the sand

More please!
Chi? co’ con ostrich mo*’i bury its head in the sand ong2 oi. Con cua cang ngoe thi sao ha, ong2 biet nhieu hieu rong cua VF?
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Join Date: May 2017
Số Điểm: 2143
Old 06-08-2019 , 12:00 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
Chi? co’ con ostrich mo*’i bury its head in the sand ong2 oi. Con cua cang ngoe thi sao ha, ong2 biet nhieu hieu rong cua VF?
Con ostrich thật ra không phải bury its head in the sand mà nó đưa đầu xuống cái ổ của nó đẻ trứng để lật trứng đang ấp dưới đó, nó không hơn con cua rụng càng nhiều.

Con cua WindCrabLeg of VF lúc trước nó có nick là KiepDaTrang, con dã tràng ngu lắm, nó tối ngày làm xe chở cát đem xuống biển đổ. Bây giờ nó hóa kiếp thành con chó junkyard dog, cũng làm nghề cũ là chuyên môn lái xe chở đi đổ mà là đổ bô cho hotels. Nó No In Nịt, no home, ngủ bờ ngủ bụi, mệt thì lủi đại vô rest area ngủ như con junkyard dog thấy tội lắm.
PlumBlossom
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 124
Old 06-13-2019 , 06:15 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Con ostrich thật ra không phải bury its head in the sand mà nó đưa đầu xuống cái ổ của nó đẻ trứng để lật trứng đang ấp dưới đó, nó không hơn con cua rụng càng nhiều.

Con cua rung cang thot dau xuong de đẻ va lat tru*’ng cua ai vay ong2?😱 cua rung cang nay la hermaphrodite sao?

Con cua WindCrabLeg of VF lúc trước nó có nick là KiepDaTrang, con dã tràng ngu lắm, nó tối ngày làm xe chở cát đem xuống biển đổ. Bây giờ nó hóa kiếp thành con chó junkyard dog, cũng làm nghề cũ là chuyên môn lái xe chở đi đổ mà là đổ bô cho hotels. Nó No In Nịt, no home, ngủ bờ ngủ bụi, mệt thì lủi đại vô rest area ngủ như con junkyard dog thấy tội lắm.


Chi vay ong2? Chac no’ muon tu*. create his own civilization in the middle of the ocean chu*’ gi? Nhung ong nghi no’ lam duoc gi ha ong 2? 😱

Chi biet lap di lap lai may cau, ko co gi moi me het. Ngoai -do’ ra ko biet no’ biet lam con dog gi nua~.😱
PlumBlossom
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 124
Old 06-13-2019 , 06:57 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
After VuaBoDien charged Giokhung which sent him flying in the air then down like a ragged doll, he landed about 5 feet in front of the crazy female bovine which he didn’t see.

VuaBoDien snarled aggressively as he walked toward Giokhung. Trembling and in fear while keeping eye contact with CrazyCowKing, Giokhung shuffled his feet backward at every stride until he stepped on the crazy female cow laying behind him.

If sound wasn’t the problem, Giokhung wouldn’t have been bitten and no damage would be done. Due to his inherent consequence of stupidity, he now would have to pay such a big price and that’s being injected with one of the most lethal toxin known to ape or man. 😱

What is it called again? it’s Psychofuk, guys. 😱

Now, laying there waiting to die, that feeling of pain suddenly diminished. How come he couldn’t feel it anymore? That strong lethal bovine bite on Giokhung’s left leg contained PsyF aka PsychoFuk now has entered Giokhung’s bloodstream and has caused Giokhung to lose the feeling of pain what which has now been replaced with shakiness and weakness.
Giokhung is now completely terrified.
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Join Date: May 2017
Số Điểm: 2143
Old 06-13-2019 , 07:59 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Psychofuk Giokhung đâu vô nhận hàng????

Chó Đậu Mùa bị bé Ché Rì chửi ngóc đầu lên không nổi. Nhục thiệt chớ.
PlumBlossom
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2016
Số Điểm: 124
Old 06-15-2019 , 06:33 PM     PlumBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
What is PsyFCangNgoe?

PsyF aka PsychoFuk main target is the central and peripheral nervous system. It will cause all the neurons in his body to go into nirvana within a number of years and if left untreated, will cost him his life.

First thing it’ll do is disconnecting his left cerebral hemisphere from the right causing his thoughts and perceptions to change in a short period of time. The separation of the 2 brain hemispheres will increase ions flow, causing an intense firing of neurons voltage leading to a surge of brain wave. This high voltage will eventually burn all the neuronal circuits and axons which will sever all connections; hence, leading to critical Psychosis where no psychedelic drugs can cure. Yep, it’s 10 times more lethal than the Fuktard serum. 😱

What will be his first signs and symptoms, you may ask?

Due to all the catastrophes in his life tracing back to the insufficient nutrition when he was still in his mother’s womb, to birth then his unfortunate life event like being beaten daily by his tiger parents and his unfortunate incident by crossing path with CrazyKingCrab has dramatically drained his intelligence to nil.

Now with these forceful bites from VuaBoDien’s and his mate, Giokhung intelligence will drop to the minus range that no human kind have had, even before the Homo Sapiens or the first hominids on earth. His IQ is -70 as of now, uniquely making him the 1st dumbest person in the world and standing #1 on the world Guinness record with the lowest IQ in the human race . 😱

Congrats Giokhung, at least you’re number 1 on something now. 👍🏻
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.