VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1127
Old 04-15-2019 , 03:56 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
I’m looking for several souvenir boxes to put my dad’s antiques in so I can put them out in the living room to showcase them while limiting the handling and preventing them from getting damaged. They’re really old and I don’t want to cause anymore wear and tear on them.

Maybe a glass box where I can stand them up while showing the front and back. 😊🤔

The ribbons broke off and if I try to sew them or put them back, they won’t be genuine anymore.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6351
Old 04-15-2019 , 04:14 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 04-15-2019 , 04:29 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
We have that already. I need small boxes for guys like these.

[img]https://i52.servimg.com/f52/19/83/79/64/e8763010.jp

The back is like this

Last edited by CheriBlossom; 04-16-2019 at 04:14 PM..
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6351
Old 04-15-2019 , 04:33 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
You may have to buy the custom design
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 04-16-2019 , 04:13 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
“The Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross also known as the Vietnamese Gallantry Cross or Vietnam Cross of Gallantry (Vietnamese: Anh-Dũng Bội-Tinh) is a military decoration of the former Government of South Vietnam (Republic of Vietnam). The medal was created on August 15, 1950 and was awarded to military personnel, civilians, and Armed Forces units and organizations in recognition of deeds of valor or heroic conduct while in combat with the enemy.”

I didn’t know this was also known as Purple Heart. It’s not easy to get this type of medal and the only president I think earned this medal was our past president John F Kennedy.

Even though they are priceless to me, i still look around to see if it’s sold anywhere and for how much. I found 1 on eBay , seller is from Vietnam, and his asking price was like $150.00. The medal he’s selling looked really new and in good condition. Refurbished? Hmmm

I have been searching for a case, just to display them each individually, but have no success in finding one yet. As for now, I guess I’ll tape up my glass curio cabinet, just to be on the safe side. ☺️