VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Miss Holly
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2004
Số Điểm: 195
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:13 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
If you had a choice of an Iphone to choose, which model would you pick?

Thanks.
Tu*-Khoai
Loyal Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 1309
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:22 PM     Tu*-Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
If you had a choice of an Iphone to choose, which model would you pick?

Thanks.
I'd take 64GB Xs Max .. This is the newest model that has all bells and whistles. I regret that I chose XR model.. It's crappy ..

But! really, I'm tired of iPhones already. I like the new Samsung fold

Hey! been lookin' for ya .. where ya been girl ?
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 6116
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:29 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
I'd take 64GB Xs Max .. This is the newest model that has all bells and whistles. I regret that I chose XR model.. It's crappy ..

But! really, I'm tired of iPhones already. I like the new Samsung fold

Hey! been lookin' for ya .. where ya been girl ?


She ngưỡng mộ giọng hát của you lắm
Tu*-Khoai
Loyal Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 1309
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:35 PM     Tu*-Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
She ngưỡng mộ giọng hát của you lắm
Biết mà .. Gió đại ca càng cua vũ trụ đừng la lớn nghen .. fan cuồng của tui mà biến mất là tui hét cho cái phố rùm này sụp đó nghen Phó Giáo Sư Phó Tiến Sĩ Gió Đại Ca Càng Cua Vũ Trụ ..

GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 6116
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:40 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
Biết mà .. Gió đại ca càng cua vũ trụ đừng la lớn nghen .. fan cuồng của tui mà biến mất là tui hét cho cái phố rùm này sụp đó nghen Phó Giáo Sư Phó Tiến Sĩ Gió Đại Ca Càng Cua Vũ Trụ ..



She nói săm thing like: giọng you có sắc thái nghe hay hay (nhất là khi hát Anh Ngữ). Hát gút rob
Miss Holly
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2004
Số Điểm: 195
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:41 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
I'd take 64GB Xs Max .. This is the newest model that has all bells and whistles. I regret that I chose XR model.. It's crappy ..
May I ask:
1. What is the downside of the XR model compared to the XS Max?

2. Do you find 64GB enough for your usage or do you recommend an upgrade to the 256GB?
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
But! really, I'm tired of iPhones already. I like the new Samsung fold
I am a hostage to the Iphone because I discovered away to design my own applications to use for the scope of my work.
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
Hey! been lookin' for ya .. where ya been girl ?
Where are you looking for me, Sir? I'm not in the boonies, duh! I worked a lot of hours lately. (Don't worry, I think of you as often as I think of GDM20.)
Tu*-Khoai
Loyal Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 1309
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:42 PM     Tu*-Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by GioDauMua20
She nói săm thing like: giọng you có sắc thái nghe hay hay (nhất là khi hát Anh Ngữ). Hát gút rob
Khen wài tui mắc cở à nghen

Tui biết mà .. Tui là Miss Holly's faves mà
Tu*-Khoai
Loyal Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 1309
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:50 PM     Tu*-Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
May I ask:
1. What is the downside of the XR model compared to the XS Max?

2. Do you find 64GB enough for your usage or do you recommend an upgrade to the 256GB?
I am a hostage to the Iphone because I discovered away to design my own applications to use for the scope of my work.
Where are you looking for me, Sir? I'm not in the boonies, duh! I worked a lot of hours lately. (Don't worry, I think of you as often as I think of GDM20.)
1. XR uses cheap materials and have mediocre camera. Whereas, Xs uses expensive materials so that the screen is brighter, crisper, and nicer. Camera has 2 lenses which will produce the best pictures or videos.

2. For memory capacity, if you're not an avid photographer, or an individual who would always obsessed with taking every darn pictures to post on facebook before everyone could eat at the dinner table, then I think 64GB should be plenty. There are a lot of add-on memory for iPhone that would cost less then getting the phone at 128GB memorỵ

ex. getting an iXpand memory addition for 256GB capacity would cost only $77 rather than spending an additional $500 from the 64GB model.

https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-256GB.../dp/B01MUH9BET
Miss Holly
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2004
Số Điểm: 195
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:53 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
What did I say about quoting GDM20?

Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
Khen wài tui mắc cở à nghen

Tui biết mà .. Tui là Miss Holly's faves mà
You wish! I just make sure I don't drink or eat anything when I listen to your singing, just in case something runs up my nose and out my ears.
Tu*-Khoai
Loyal Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 1309
Old 04-19-2019 , 08:56 PM     Tu*-Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
What did I say about quoting GDM20?

You wish! I just make sure I don't drink or eat anything when I listen to your singing, just in case something runs up my nose and out my ears.
Say what ? .. Did you ever tell me that you had your BFF Gió Đại Ca Càng Cua vũ trụ on your Favorite list ? HAHAHAHAHH..

Truths be told that you're just infactuated with my singing aren't ya ? AHHAHAHAH
Miss Holly
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2004
Số Điểm: 195
Old 04-19-2019 , 09:03 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
Say what ? .. Did you ever tell me that you had your BFF Gió Đại Ca Càng Cua vũ trụ on your Favorite list ? HAHAHAHAHH..
Yep, he's my favorite!
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
Truths be told that you're just infactuated with my singing aren't ya ? AHHAHAHAH
Yes, I must confess I am, so much so, it's like eating chanh, me and sour pickles without any salt.
Tu*-Khoai
Loyal Member
Join Date: Jan 2018
Số Điểm: 1309
Old 04-19-2019 , 09:12 PM     Tu*-Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
Yep, he's my favorite!
Yes, I must confess I am, so much so, it's like eating chanh, me and sour pickles without any salt.
Eating chanh is also one of my favorite fruit too. We're so much in common, and I wish that we're can truly be ....Best Friend .. fore ..é và
Miss Holly
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2004
Số Điểm: 195
Old 04-19-2019 , 09:24 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
Eating chanh is also one of my favorite fruit too. We're so much in common, and I wish that we're can truly be ....Best Friend .. fore ..é và
We have nothing in common.

First off, who eats chanh without salt? Probably just you. Second, every time you log on to the forum, you and your homeboys curse it until it "sập" and I run around ducking when all the buildings come falling down. Third, you buy phones with cheap materials and mediocre camera. Fourth, you play footsies with GDM20 and quote his posts. Fifth ...

Need I go on?
hamdzui35
Super Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Số Điểm: 12740
Old 04-19-2019 , 10:36 PM     hamdzui35 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ui cha ... hôm nay anh 4 quên ....... cúng tổ

Em này witty wá dữ lun Kakakaka
hamdzui35
Super Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Số Điểm: 12740
Old 04-19-2019 , 10:39 PM     hamdzui35 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
If you had a choice of an Iphone to choose, which model would you pick?

Thanks.
Wait til the new 5G iphone coming soon
Miss Holly
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2004
Số Điểm: 195
Old 05-03-2019 , 07:51 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by hamdzui35
Wait til the new 5G iphone coming soon
5G? That's the "el lamo" Iphone, right? Hey, you should upgrade your flip phone to that one.
hamdzui35
Super Member
Join Date: Sep 2012
Số Điểm: 12740
Old 05-06-2019 , 03:00 PM     hamdzui35 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
5G? That's the "el lamo" Iphone, right? Hey, you should upgrade your flip phone to that one.
Úi cha .... ai đây ta mà biết vụ ông tướng elmo có phone 5G mấy năm trước huh ? Kakakaka

I'm waiting for new 5G phone , maybe coming out mid 2020 since they just agreed to use Qualcomm antena again.... my flip phone still works ok, no problem
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.