VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Miss Holly
Số Điểm: 163
Old 05-15-2019 , 06:57 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
1. If a person have a drivers license in the state of Washington (not Washington D.C.), i.e. WDL6666BG66B . . . does anyone know what the "WDL" stand for?

2. Also, if you were to fill out an application for work and your job requires your drivers license number to be inputted, would you fill out the numbers completely with the letters given within or do you remove any part of the letters?

Thank you.
ANH KAHLUA
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 24251
Old 05-16-2019 , 01:04 AM     ANH KAHLUA est dconnect  search   Quote  
WDL = Washington Driver License
Or ....Women Driver License

2. ....Yes ...unless u r CIA
Số Điểm: 6344
Old 05-16-2019 , 12:13 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
WDL = Washington Department of Licensing

Is this the first time you use your license #?

Are you looking for rain all year?
Miss Holly
Old 05-16-2019 , 01:40 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
No, that is not the case. I am trying to validate an out-of-state license, but no matter which variable I use, it comes back as "fail". I have tried taking out the "W" and "WDL", I even removed the B at the end, and so on, but it still fails.

It's quite possible that the state of Washington doesn't allow out-of-state access to their MVR database. I might have to request it manually via snail mail.

Tu*-Khoai
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1104
Old 05-16-2019 , 01:48 PM     Tu*-Khoai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Miss Holly
No, that is not the case. I am trying to validate an out-of-state license, but no matter which variable I use, it comes back as "fail". I have tried taking out the "W" and "WDL", I even removed the B at the end, and so on, but it still fails.

It's quite possible that the state of Washington doesn't allow out-of-state access to their MVR database. I might have to request it manually via snail mail.
I gave you my DL the other day for you to look at my pix. And now, you're checking up on me dear ? Stalker
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 05-16-2019 , 01:49 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Probably a wrong number

by the way, WA uses different letter as well, doesn't mean always starts with WDL
Miss Holly
Old 05-16-2019 , 02:11 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*-Khoai
I gave you my DL the other day for you to look at my pix. And now, you're checking up on me dear ? Stalker
You asked to borrow my car, but your DL age does not match your 18-year-old-VF-gangster-age, so yes, I have to check you frontwards and backwards cute stuff.
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
Probably a wrong number

by the way, WA uses different letter as well, doesn't mean always starts with WDL
According the state of Washington, it's valid, but my system needs to read the number and/or letters. My system is bouncing it with a "fail".

Note: I am plugging the number "6" to replace actual numbers for privacy reasons.
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Old 05-16-2019 , 02:21 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
Maybe your DMV only reads # after the first 2 letters They need to update the field value
Miss Holly
Old 05-16-2019 , 02:27 PM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
Yeah, most likely. I'm spending too much time on this as it is. I'm just going to request it through the snail mail. Thank you for your input.
Ông Hai
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1160
Old 05-16-2019 , 07:46 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Yeah, most likely. I'm spending too much time on this as it is. I'm just going to request it through the snail mail. Thank you for your input.
Can you just pick up the darn phone and call them to ask a simple question?
Miss Holly
Old 05-17-2019 , 11:59 AM     Miss Holly est dconnect  search   Quote  
Bác nói hay lắm . . . y như thiệt vậy . . . họ chắc rằng đang ngồi chờ cho Holly gọi vì họ chẳng đang làm gì quan trọng. Bác đừng đi đâu nha . . . ở nhà nha . . . vì ở ngoài nguy hiểm lắm.
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ông Hai
Can you just pick up the darn phone and call them to ask a simple question?
Ông Hai
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1160
Old 05-17-2019 , 12:16 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Bác nói hay lắm . . . y như thiệt vậy . . . họ chắc rằng đang ngồi chờ cho Holly gọi vì họ chẳng đang làm gì quan trọng. Bác đừng đi đâu nha . . . ở nhà nha . . . vì ở ngoài nguy hiểm lắm.
Con đần ngu xuẩn nầy thuộc loại té giếng, mất dạy kinh khủng.