VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

beAK47
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5779
Old 02-16-2017 , 04:40 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Asian who are Americanized can be sweet too. Too much sometimes but that's what boost your self confidence.
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3966
Old 02-16-2017 , 04:50 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by beAK47
Asian who are Americanized can be sweet too. Too much sometimes but that's what boost your self confidence.
Never ever too much ... words alone do not count. Words need to follow with action.
Thay8
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 9292
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:11 AM     Thay8 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by dancing.rain
I have always had the view that a person who treats you well is not because of you but because of who they are

Why ex? Lots of reasons: 1) long distance relationship towards the end of our relationship; 2) my own mental health issues at the time. I was always sad and I didn't know at the time that I had depression and he in turn felt that he wasn't the right one for me because he couldn't make me happy 3) he was too good for me and I felt deep down that I had to let him go because he deserves better.
Humn....yeah..only if they feel the gal deserve it that and it is the right thing to do ...

good guy showed up at the right place but at the wrong time ha:(
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:17 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Thay8
Humn....yeah..only if they feel the gal deserve it that and it is the right thing to do ...

good guy showed up at the right place but at the wrong time ha:(
Ok, you've forced my hands, it's because I am just so sweet that's why he treated me so well I hope he's not a member on here 'cause he may disagrees. :P

Yes, wrong time. I wish we could have remained friends some how but he doesn't not believe in that and I still miss him terribly - just as a friend.
beAK47
Platinum Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:23 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Never ever too much ... words alone do not count. Words need to follow with action.
My ex bf was too much so mushy. haha exactly what 'action' are we talking here? I don't think any man has a problem following through with the 'action' haha
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:27 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
My ex bf was too much so mushy. haha exactly what 'action' are we talking here? I don't think any man has a problem following through with the 'action' haha
You know, if he keeps saying how much enjoys spending time with you but just hangs out with his friends, then action doesn't follow words. I have never been with someone too mushy for me
beAK47
Platinum Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:29 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
You know, if he keeps saying how much enjoys spending time with you but just hangs out with his friends, then action doesn't follow words. I have never been with someone too mushy for me
oh gotcha.

Yeah, he was so mushy and super affectionate that one time when we were in the car with his aunt in the back he was kissing all over me and his aunt spoke up she said 'just pretend auntie is not here' hahahaha
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:32 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
oh gotcha.

Yeah, he was so mushy and super affectionate that one time when we were in the car with his aunt in the back he was kissing all over me and his aunt spoke up she said 'just pretend auntie is not here' hahahaha
Haha. No that's just horny.
beAK47
Platinum Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:34 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
yeah.. he's a horny guy but aren't we all?
MaiDaLat
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3295
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:34 AM     MaiDaLat est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
LOL totally agreed
Thay8
Diamond Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:36 AM     Thay8 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Ok, you've forced my hands, it's because I am just so sweet that's why he treated me so well I hope he's not a member on here 'cause he may disagrees. :P

Yes, wrong time. I wish we could have remained friends some how but he doesn't not believe in that and I still miss him terribly - just as a friend.

I think he felt his pride/confidence has been hurted --> hard to be normal friends. Typical man

Only mushy wooshy, horny kind of guy like BeAK's ex would remain friends..

MaiDaLat
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3295
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:37 AM     MaiDaLat est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
yeah.. he's a horny guy but aren't we all?
Nope...unless you are easy

Normal people just horny at right time right place,if you ask me what is a right time" " prefer after engage or after married or at least both serious with each other. Right place is in private room (if you have you have your own place)
beAK47
Platinum Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:39 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I think he felt his pride/confidence has been hurted --> hard to be normal friends. Typical man

Only mushy wooshy, horny kind of guy like BeAK's ex would remain friends..

believe it or not we're not friends after the break up both are very determined and hard headed people.
beAK47
Platinum Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 05:42 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by MaiDaLat

Normal people just horny at right time right place,if you ask me what is a right time" " prefer after engage or after married or at least both serious with each other. Right place is in private room (if you have you have your own place)
haha right!

Hey, maybe I'm just irresistable like that! ahaha
Thay8
Diamond Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 06:46 AM     Thay8 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by MaiDaLat

Humm..I thought right place is in your car or the bushes?

Otherwise, magic moment would be gone
beAK47
Platinum Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 07:17 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Humm..I thought right place is in your car or the bushes?

Otherwise, magic moment would be gone
haha 'right place' or CHEAP place.
CheriBlossom
Số Điểm: 916
Old 02-16-2017 , 10:06 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
oh gotcha.

That's just wrong. It seemed like he didn't have any respect for ur aunt to do such thing in front of her like that.

This made me remember my little story. 😅When hubby and I were dating, my parents had my brother come along with us so he can spy on us. He always paid attention to every little thing we do. I wanted to show him that I was not afraid even if he was there to watch me so....one day, as hubby(who's my bf at that time was driving), I asked him if he wanted any ice. He said yes and after i tapped the ice out of the cup into my mouth, I reached over and passed it on to him into his mouth. My bro was horrified saying that was so wrong and the grossest thing he ever witnessed. I then said, "u can tell our parents that." He never did but from time to time until now, he often bring it u saying how we've traumatized him for life.
dau_yeu
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 9808
Old 02-16-2017 , 10:16 AM     dau_yeu est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by De-Thuong
Đàn ong dẽo miệng wá làm em sợ hon la thich voi những loi ngot ngào cua họ Khen túa xua thay ko that long và xạo xạo sao á . Mật ngot la chit rùi là dzay cho nen may ong nao ngot wá em né
Đúng rồi đó DT . Dy cũng sợ người ngo.t ngào sáo rỗng . Dy thương ông xã cái tính tuy cục mich nhưng dy cảm nhận được tình cảm qua sự quan tâm săn sóc . He it khi nói yêu thương nhưng mỗi lần nói là dy cảm nhận được tình cảm . Có nhiều ngươì ra ngoài đường nói ngọt với vợ yêu thương nầy nọ nhưng mình biết bà vợ hầu chả chết luôn
beAK47
Platinum Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 10:55 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
That's just wrong. It seemed like he didn't have any respect for ur aunt to do such thing in front of her like that.

This made me remember my little story. 😅When hubby and I were dating, my parents had my brother come along with us so he can spy on us. He always paid attention to every little thing we do. I wanted to show him that I was not afraid even if he was there to watch me so....one day, as hubby(who's my bf at that time was driving), I asked him if he wanted any ice. He said yes and after i tapped the ice out of the cup into my mouth, I reached over and passed it on to him into his mouth. My bro was horrified saying that was so wrong and the grossest thing he ever witnessed. I then said, "u can tell our parents that." He never did but from time to time until now, he often bring it u saying how we've traumatized him for life.
I don't know what he was thinking at the time. We were very young.

haha taking brother and parents on a date is a nightmare haha Like having a chaperone but ten times worse. That's actually cute--feeding each other's ice. I don't see anything wrong with that.
CheriBlossom
Số Điểm: 916
Old 02-16-2017 , 11:36 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I don't know what he was thinking at the time. We were very young.

haha taking brother and parents on a date is a nightmare haha Like having a chaperone but ten times worse. That's actually cute--feeding each other's ice. I don't see anything wrong with that.
I don't think age was the problem but it's his lack of respect for the elders.

As for my bro, I did it so he would stop eavesdropping to every convos that we had and even though he sat in the back, he could see and hear everything well.

Minh nghi thang do bi hubby mua chuoc roi otherwise, no ko co' tot ma ko di ke lai dau. 🙊 I think our parents did the right thing for having him going with us because from there, their bond grew closer and stronger. Now, they're like best buddies. 👀

Last edited by CheriBlossom; 02-16-2017 at 11:41 AM..