VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

dancing.rain
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3483
Old 02-16-2017 , 10:27 PM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
My other thread got some spams so I deleted. Hate those robot (?) spammers.

Anyways, my outfit for work today Actually, I forgot to turn in my timsheet so had to come in today just to do it and figure I'll stay for one hour. Hope no one will call me in for a meeting.

Wild_Rice
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1183
Old 02-16-2017 , 10:32 PM     Wild_Rice est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by dancing.rain

Anyways, my outfit for work today Actually, I forgot to turn in my timsheet so had to come in today just to do it and figure I'll stay for one hour. Hope no one will call me in for a meeting.

Timesheet? by hand or electronic? just curious because I lead a team to build such an application years ago.

BTW, you look cool in that outfit.
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 10:42 PM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
By hand. My place is not tech savvy at all

Thanks! Everything is from GW again. I hope it's not outdated because I see people still wearing cut up jeans. This is one time where it's not age-appropriate for me to wear but oh well, it's so comfortable!
QUYNHBOI
Số Điểm: 12298
Old 02-16-2017 , 11:01 PM     QUYNHBOI est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Wild_Rice
Timesheet? by hand or electronic? just curious because I lead a team to build such an application years ago.

BTW, you look cool in that outfit.

yes, chổ chị làm chỉ cần sign in computer của mình là log in luôn, sign out thì log out. Thích nhất là khỏi cần ID, password, chỉ xài fingerprint thôi
Wild_Rice
Loyal Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 11:04 PM     Wild_Rice est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by QUYNHBOI
yes, chổ chị làm chỉ cần sign in computer của mình là log in luôn, sign out thì log out. Thích nhất là khỏi cần ID, password, chỉ xài fingerprint thôi
Em designed luôn feature, remind employees cuối ngày with popup window nếu 5 PM mà chưa complete timesheet :-). 2 năm trước team em deployed luôn cho smart phone
Thuy_Duong
Số Điểm: 13102
Old 02-16-2017 , 11:18 PM     Thuy_Duong est dconnect  search   Quote  
dancingrain, I thought you are a big boss that don't need to turn in timesheet whatsoever
QUYNHBOI
Số Điểm: 12298
Old 02-16-2017 , 11:18 PM     QUYNHBOI est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Em designed luôn feature, remind employees cuối ngày with popup window nếu 5 PM mà chưa complete timesheet :-). 2 năm trước team em deployed luôn cho smart phone

Nhờ có những người giỏi như tụi em, mọi việc nhẹ nhàng, dễ dàng hơn nhiều
Wild_Rice
Loyal Member
Old 02-16-2017 , 11:20 PM     Wild_Rice est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Thuy_Duong
dancingrain, I thought you are a big boss that don't need to turn in timesheet whatsoever
every big boss has a boss :-)

Chị Boi: thanks for your kind words. "kindness matters", đó là slogan của con gái em :-)
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 02-17-2017 , 03:18 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Thuy_Duong
I get paid vacation and sick leave, those have to be documented somewhere right? In terms of time, I work when I want and leave when I want because it's just cases that I do and some projects so I don't have to document every minutes like most attorneys.
beAK47
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4040
Old 02-17-2017 , 04:05 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Wow, they allow you to wear cut up jean to work?

Was it already like that when you bought it or you DIY it?
PU12
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7484
Old 02-17-2017 , 06:23 AM     PU12 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
"kindness matters", đó là slogan của con gái em :-)
chắc phải chÔm this slogan để dạy con mình quá

DR, nice picture. Look young and sexy
Con Lai
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1657
Old 02-17-2017 , 07:39 AM     Con Lai est dconnect  search   Quote  
DR,

With the outfit you have on, you are so beautiful to me. I think Kenny Rogers has a song with that title. Your husband is so very lucky to have you in his life, look wise.
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 02-17-2017 , 07:41 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by beAK47
Wow, they allow you to wear cut up jean to work?

Was it already like that when you bought it or you DIY it?
It's not that they allow or not but I was just there for one hour so no one really saw me. But no way would I wear it if I had worked longer. I bought it that way, however, it looks like the previous owner did that herself.

PU, thanks! I do like those "jeggings"
neverVC
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1778
Old 02-17-2017 , 08:23 AM     neverVC est dconnect  search   Quote  
Wow you look so cute DR. You sure rock in those jeans muah...

Hey guess what...I get paid to ...dance now..isn't that cool? Of course it's nothing ...so glad parents steered me away from it as a career
Anyway it is just so much fun. I got to meet an international star ..she took a notice and even remembers my name out of the huge crowd
And met our new CEO, female, the first in the company's history. She struck a conversation just between us 2, at the company first greet n meet.

Anyway u look really cute. Have a good weekend. I have a lot of choreos to learn this wkn.
Re Sim
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1240
Old 02-17-2017 , 08:30 AM     Re Sim est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by dancing.rain

thanks god you didn't show your be hide !
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 02-17-2017 , 12:01 PM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by neverVC
Wow you look so cute DR. You sure rock in those jeans muah...

Hey guess what...I get paid to ...dance now..isn't that cool? Of course it's nothing ...so glad parents steered me away from it as a career
Anyway it is just so much fun. I got to meet an international star ..she took a notice and even remembers my name out of the huge crowd
And met our new CEO, female, the first in the company's history. She struck a conversation just between us 2, at the company first greet n meet.

Anyway u look really cute. Have a good weekend. I have a lot of choreos to learn this wkn.
Wow, so happy that you can get paid for what you enjoy doing! That's the best. I agree, it doesn't pay well but let's face it, while you teach, you are also exercising so best of both world.

You never know, the international star may be your ticket to a well-paying gig

Thanks for the compliment. Have a great weekend yourself. The weather here is like spring now so we are out and about all day.

Re Sim: Well, the back is fully covered
dannyle
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1933
Old 02-17-2017 , 12:48 PM     dannyle est dconnect  search   Quote  
DR,

You are indeed owning a lovely pair of eyes. Not sure many people would agree with me. I did say that before and now repeat it again
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Old 02-18-2017 , 08:06 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by dannyle
DR,

You are indeed owning a lovely pair of eyes. Not sure many people would agree with me. I did say that before and now repeat it again
Thank you! You are definitely in the minority My smile is always what people comment on and never my eyes. But hey, I'll take anything these days.
beAK47
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4040
Old 02-20-2017 , 05:26 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
You look like a rock star in all black and distressed jean.

I found this fancy faux fur jacket at Goodwill yesterday. I'm thinking of wearing only on weddings or special occasions hehe What do you think?

https://imageshack.com/i/pnoEGibij

Last edited by beAK47; 02-20-2017 at 07:14 AM..
Keyncsews
Banned
Số Điểm: 2
Old 02-20-2017 , 10:18 PM     Keyncsews est dconnect  search   Quote  
Song merger free his response mp3 merger batch risk hope mp3 batch merger reason Browse to the folder where your FLAC files are stored, select the files that you want to convert to MP3. Click "Open". The following operating systems are supported: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Mac OS X 10.5 and newer. More »