VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

EmKay.
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1806
Old 02-17-2017 , 03:19 AM     EmKay. est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Tu*_Khoai
Anh không hiểu ý em .. Khóc lóc năn nỉ cái gì em ? Hắc Đại Đế khóc hồi nào đâu ?
Quote :
Originally Posted by nhatrangdep
với lại bác O nhìn dễ bị cảm tình + thêm cái dễ khóc ..

nước mắt sẽ làm vơi đi nổi sầu của nhân loại

mấy bé debate đi ..bé Đẹp ngồi nghe ..

Comments với post này nè anh Tư
Anh nghỉ sao ?
neverVC
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1741
Old 02-17-2017 , 03:27 AM     neverVC est dconnect  search   Quote  
I didn't get a chance to read the other thread, but here are some of my thoughts.

On "made in china" issue.
The fact of the matter is 'made in China" is a big problem that the US is mired in, major companies and businesses in the US are 'guilty' of that and Trump business included.

Trump wants to fix it and Trump wants to bring jobs back to America.
The key here is recognizing the existing problem and have the determination and the will and passion to fix it, even though he is part of that issue and 'guilty' of it as well. Calling him out on that as a liar just shows either you are incapable of being objective and unbiased in your assessment or incapable of intellectually analyzing facts.

Because by that line of reasoning you can say that the Founding Fathers of this nation were liars because they wanted equality for all in this nation yet they owned slaves. They all owned slaves yet they wanted to abolish slavery.

Just as President Trump now wanted stuffs made in the USA yet some of his products are made in China?

You see? Just like the Founding Fathers, they were in a situation that had a problem but recognized that and worked towards fixing it, President Trump recognize the problem and wants to fix it.

Last edited by neverVC; 02-17-2017 at 03:30 AM..
neverVC
Loyal Member
Old 02-17-2017 , 03:38 AM     neverVC est dconnect  search   Quote  
On the newly chosen Secretary of Education,

She has been an avid proponent of school choices and minimize government interference in education, returning that freedom of choice to local governance and most importantly, to the parents. Because nobody knows their kids better than the parents. Thus the parents having the freedom to choose the best place for their children education, not by some union driven orgz whose best interest is their financial standing and not the learning of your kids.
As for having guards with guns to protect ur kids what is wrong with that?
votanhxua
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3743
Old 02-17-2017 , 03:41 AM     votanhxua est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by neverVC
On the newly chosen Secretary of Education,

She has been an avid proponent of school choices and minimize government interference in education, returning that freedom of choice to local governance and most importantly, to the parents. Because nobody knows their kids better than the parents. Thus the parents having the freedom to choose the best place for their children education, not by some union driven orgz whose best interest is their financial standing and not the learning of your kids.
As for having guards with guns to protect ur kids what is wrong with that?
Bác chưa biết là "wrong " chỗ nào sao ???
Thế theo bác thì "đúng" chỗ nào ???
Wild_Rice
Số Điểm: 990
Old 02-17-2017 , 03:45 AM     Wild_Rice est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I didn't get a chance to read the other thread, but here are some of my thoughts.

On "made in china" issue.
The fact of the matter is 'made in China" is a big problem that the US is mired in, major companies and businesses in the US are 'guilty' of that and Trump business included.

Trump wants to fix it and Trump wants to bring jobs back to America.
The key here is recognizing the existing problem and have the determination and the will and passion to fix it, even though he is part of that issue and 'guilty' of it as well. <b>Calling him out on that as a liar just shows either you are incapable of being objective and unbiased in your assessment or incapable of intellectually analyzing facts.</b>

Because by that line of reasoning you can say that the Founding Fathers of this nation were liars because they wanted equality for all in this nation yet they owned slaves. They all owned slaves yet they wanted to abolish slavery.

Just as President Trump now wanted stuffs made in the USA yet some of his products are made in China?

You see? Just like the Founding Fathers, they were in a situation that had a problem but recognized that and worked towards fixing it, President Trump recognize the problem and wants to fix it.
Sorry to disappoint you dude but I have no interest further debating with you after you already made a conclusion of my "incapability" ....
Got Ninja?
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3529
Old 02-17-2017 , 03:56 AM     Got Ninja? est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by nhatrangdep
cái đó tui nói thiệt ..nếu đứa mặt cha Trump với cha Obama ga thì cha Obama sẽ thắng ..mặt cha Trump lấu cá thí mịa luôn nên quần chúng ghét
Chuyện nhỏ như con thỏ. Tặng bác T 1 giãi Peace Nobel Price là bác T sẽ ngoan ngoẵn như cừu non ngáy ngủ
neverVC
Loyal Member
Old 02-17-2017 , 03:59 AM     neverVC est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Wild_Rice
Sorry to disappoint you dude but I have no interest further debating with you after you already made a conclusion of my "incapability" ....
Awh..did I hurt your feelings? Sorry as that was quite unintentional. Please just repudiate my argument please prove me wrong in my reasoning or line of thinking.

Btw I am female voted for Trump.
Wild_Rice
Số Điểm: 990
Old 02-17-2017 , 04:15 AM     Wild_Rice est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Awh..did I hurt your feelings? Sorry as that was quite unintentional. Please just repudiate my argument please prove me wrong in my reasoning or line of thinking.

Btw I am female voted for Trump.
NVC, hurt my feelings? NAH, I wouldn't put it that way, I'd use the word "annoying". I think I knew you were female and voted for Trump. At some point I read somewhere people debating whether or not you and another female nick were the same person. And your strong support of Trump have been broadcasted loudly in this forum :-). Don't you love democracy?
I forgot to say, when I annoy my little kids, they call me "dude" so I kinda use my kids' lingual sometimes :-)

Anyway back to this thread, my points regarding Trump's slogan and his clothing lines "made in China" were clearly expressed in the other thread. I don't mind repeating them but perhaps another day since I have to sign off in a few minutes.
Regarding Devos' position:
If we allow school to have guns, what is next ? teachers carry guns in the classrooms? this promotes violence at school
Do you think having guns will help?

Can you provide me with statistics of Devos' good records on her education reforms in her own state?
OK, another time, have to go now.

Last edited by Wild_Rice; 02-17-2017 at 04:19 AM..
thatdhoc
Số Điểm: 54
Old 02-17-2017 , 04:47 AM     thatdhoc est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tôi từng sống qua bao đời TT nước Mỹ chưa từng thấy một số ACE Việt nao ở Cali cuồng như TT Trump đương kim.