VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

CheriBlossom
Số Điểm: 833
Old 08-12-2017 , 04:31 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
CheriBlossom
Old 08-12-2017 , 08:04 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Which one is better? Urban Decay is 1 dollar cheaper than Mac and I'm still indecisive to which one is better? Has anyone used these brands before? How do u sharpen it? It's my first time using their pencils so Im clueless. I don't care about the price as long it stays on all day.

Last edited by CheriBlossom; 08-12-2017 at 08:07 AM..
ThenNnow
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 6841
Old 08-12-2017 , 10:32 AM     ThenNnow est dconnect  search   Quote  
Then dùng revlon thấy cũng khg thua hai hiệu này hay chanel
CheriBlossom
Old 08-12-2017 , 10:44 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ThenNnow
Then dùng revlon thấy cũng khg thua hai hiệu này hay chanel
I've used Revlon and Physician Formula but would have smearing problems several hours later. Not only that, the oil really burn my eyes so I had to wash it off and it's been a constant thing everyday where my eyes look nice in the morning but naked by lunch.

I heard those 2 brands were good where it'd stay on all day with no oil or smearing so I ran out and bought 2 today.

I'm still debating but hubby said I like to make things more difficult and said I should keep both of them. He just don't understand.
ThenNnow
Platinum Member
Old 08-12-2017 , 11:21 AM     ThenNnow est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
I've used Revlon and Physician Formula but would have smearing problems several hours later. Not only that, the oil really burn my eyes so I had to wash it off and it's been a constant thing everyday where my eyes look nice in the morning but naked by lunch.

I heard those 2 brands were good where it'd stay on all day with no oil or smearing so I ran out and bought 2 today.

I'm still debating but hubby said I like to make things more difficult and said I should keep both of them. He just don't understand.
Thời buổi này họ làm đồ khg lem và stay all day nhưng thôi .... nghe lời chồng yêu và sài hiệu sis thích cho khỏi ấm ức

Sis ở chơi ... Then đi coi Star Wars rebels😘😘😘

Last edited by ThenNnow; 08-12-2017 at 11:23 AM..
CheriBlossom
Old 08-13-2017 , 12:28 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ThenNnow
Thời buổi này họ làm đồ khg lem và stay all day nhưng thôi .... nghe lời chồng yêu và sài hiệu sis thích cho khỏi ấm ức

Sis ở chơi ... Then đi coi Star Wars rebels😘😘😘
I found a couple on EBay for 18.99 each and wonder if it's authentic at all? It's only a few dollars cheaper but....ko biet wear no co' lam minh go blind ko? 🙊

I'll use urban decay waterline first and I still have one month for Mac.
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3908
Old 08-13-2017 , 12:31 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Yep, I like makeup. Not sure if I look better to other people but I look better to me and I definitely feel better. The one thing I have to make sure I don't do is go overboard with makeup..... less is always more for me.
CheriBlossom
Old 08-13-2017 , 12:42 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by dancing.rain
Yep, I like makeup. Not sure if I look better to other people but I look better to me and I definitely feel better. The one thing I have to make sure I don't do is go overboard with makeup..... less is always more for me.
I only use eyeliners and mascara to help make my eyes look a little bigger and brighter.

I've been wearing glasses to work for the past month due to my headache so I only use eyeliners since I can wash them off with water at lunch time. I don't know why the other products cause my eyes to burn afterward and washing them off really relieve them.

Hopefully, this new product (which is way pricier than I thought) will work and stay on for at least 8 hours is all I can hope for. I'll try the Urban decay first and if it doesn't work, my next alternative is Mac.

Have u used any of those 2 products? What kind of sharpener do u use? I asked the girl at the store and she said any sharpener will work. Im still unsure since the eyeliner pencil look different than any other eyeliner pencils I've used before.
beAK47
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5059
Old 08-13-2017 , 12:54 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
CB: I own Urban Decay brow kit and some Mac lipsticks. For eyeliner, I use Clinique and Stila.
CheriBlossom
Old 08-13-2017 , 01:03 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by beAK47
CB: I own Urban Decay brow kit and some Mac lipsticks. For eyeliner, I use Clinique and Stila.
I remember on my 16th birthday, my aunt took me out on a shopping spree for makeup and one of the thing she bought me was a Clinique foundation. My face turned red like a baboon's butt after the first day of wearing it. I'm not sure if it's the foundation I'm allergic to but I was too afraid to try any of their products after.

Does the Mac lipstick really stay on all day as promised?
beAK47
Platinum Member
Old 08-13-2017 , 01:06 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I remember on my 16th birthday, my aunt took me out on a shopping spree for makeup and one of the thing she bought me was a Clinique foundation. My face turned red like a baboon's butt after the first day of wearing it. I'm not sure if it's the foundation I'm allergic to but I was too afraid to try any of their products after.

Does the Mac lipstick really stay on all day as promised?
You must be allergic to their ingredients. I have no problem with their eyeliner and it's on of the best rating liner out there.

I don't think any lipstick would stay on all day. Using a lipstick primer helps.
CheriBlossom
Old 08-14-2017 , 04:43 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by beAK47
You must be allergic to their ingredients. I have no problem with their eyeliner and it's on of the best rating liner out there.

I don't think any lipstick would stay on all day. Using a lipstick primer helps.
It's misleading when they advertise that it'll last for 8-24 hours.

The new Urban Decay eyeliner has not smeared or irritated my eyes all day. I just checked again and it looked nice and fresh like this morning when I put it on. It's so worth the money.
beAK47
Platinum Member
Old 08-14-2017 , 05:08 AM     beAK47 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
It's misleading when they advertise that it'll last for 8-24 hours.

The new Urban Decay eyeliner has not smeared or irritated my eyes all day. I just checked again and it looked nice and fresh like this morning when I put it on. It's so worth the money.
Thats good to hear. Looks like youve found the right one for you. UD is a good brand 🙂
ThenNnow
Platinum Member
Old 08-14-2017 , 08:16 AM     ThenNnow est dconnect  search   Quote  
Sis Cherry,

Then chưa sài liner for water line bao giờ, muốn thử lắm nhưng sợ nhìn giống chằng lửa

Sis thử chưa? có hình khg? cho coi tí
dancing.rain
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3908
Old 08-14-2017 , 08:20 AM     dancing.rain est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I only use eyeliners and mascara to help make my eyes look a little bigger and brighter.

I've been wearing glasses to work for the past month due to my headache so I only use eyeliners since I can wash them off with water at lunch time. I don't know why the other products cause my eyes to burn afterward and washing them off really relieve them.

Hopefully, this new product (which is way pricier than I thought) will work and stay on for at least 8 hours is all I can hope for. I'll try the Urban decay first and if it doesn't work, my next alternative is Mac.

Have u used any of those 2 products? What kind of sharpener do u use? I asked the girl at the store and she said any sharpener will work. Im still unsure since the eyeliner pencil look different than any other eyeliner pencils I've used before.
Sounds like you are very sensitive and allergy-prone. I have used both products I think but I have used everything Right now, I am liking estee lauder's eyeliners, eyeshadows, and mascara because they don't smudge.
nicksnodei
Số Điểm: 1
Old 08-15-2017 , 01:59 PM     nicksnodei est dconnect  search   Quote  
Wow, she is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmxdAu6RQtM