VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
goimi
Gold Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Số Điểm: 3431
Old 11-29-2018 , 10:15 PM     goimi est dconnect  search   Quote  
có thiệt hay không đây...

Chiếc thang 'biết đi' gây sợ hãi ở Ấn Độ

Người dân ở ngôi làng miền nam Ấn Độ tin rằng linh hồn của một người chết đã điều khiển chiếc thang di chuyển.

https://vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/the-gi...o-3846626.html
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Số Điểm: 6458
Old 11-29-2018 , 10:46 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
If you are engineer, you could have taken some physic and other courses related such as Force of Gravity, Friction, and Angle. Do you think it would walk at any place? Look at the downhill of the road. And look at those guys in the back, they don't even care or look at it.
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 5602
Old 11-30-2018 , 10:41 AM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
If you are engineer, you could have taken some physic and other courses related such as Force of Gravity, Friction, and Angle. Do you think it would walk at any place? Look at the downhill of the road. And look at those guys in the back, they don't even care or look at it.

U do a lot of engineering work on a daily basis?
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Số Điểm: 6458
Old 11-30-2018 , 05:16 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  


Daily, same formulas, same calculation everyday until retire. Anyone in engineer major should understand friction and gravity.

Tell me if the ghost makes the Golden Gate moving in the video below.

GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 5602
Old 11-30-2018 , 10:24 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata


Daily, same formulas, same calculation everyday until retire. Anyone in engineer major should understand friction and gravity.

Tell me if the ghost makes the Golden Gate moving in the video below.



Understand crap. U make too much presumption about people: "you should have a degree in engineering ... u are an engineer ... u should understand friction, gravity ... you could/must have taken physics class ... you should ..."

What if some people have just come to the US as an immigrant & never attended a college?
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 5602
Old 11-30-2018 , 10:34 PM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by S&P 500
No wonder India is poor like Vietnam.

What is your point? ...........
lamdzuyen
Royal Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Số Điểm: 21994
Old 11-30-2018 , 11:24 PM     lamdzuyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by S&P 500
Poor people believe in superstitions.
rồiiiii Ody gan thép cùng mình, tí Ody bị thiên hạ cho ngậm kẹo đồng
Listen&Learn
Diamond Member
Join Date: May 2008
Số Điểm: 10011
Old 11-30-2018 , 11:29 PM     Listen&Learn est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by lamdzuyen
rồiiiii Ody gan thép cùng mình, tí Ody bị thiên hạ cho ngậm kẹo đồng


Ody đâu vô ôm lụ đạn kìa
Alashikata
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Số Điểm: 6458
Old 11-30-2018 , 11:47 PM     Alashikata est dconnect  search   Quote  
When I gave you example, you didn't even investigate. If those people are like you, it wastes my time and others to explain. Go search for Walking Ladder, then you can see how many ghosts out there.
GioDauMua20
Platinum Member
Join Date: Jul 2017
Số Điểm: 5602
Old 12-01-2018 , 12:33 AM     GioDauMua20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
When I gave you example, you didn't even investigate. If those people are like you, it wastes my time and others to explain. Go search for Walking Ladder, then you can see how many ghosts out there.

U completely missed the point, my friend. Why you throw this crap to the face of people "you are engineer, (should have) taken Physics, friction,... courses ... should understand gravity ... "

What if the people whose faces u threw this rubbish to have never got a chance for college? What if they are not a so-called "engineer"? What if they have never taken these Physics classes/courses? Are you trying to embarrass them with your condescending remark/presumption?

Of course, I knew all about your so-called Physics, Gravity, Modern Physics, Frictions, General Relativity, Dark Matter, Dark Ẻnergy, Space-Time, ...
Recycling
Member
Join Date: Dec 2017
Số Điểm: 253
Old 12-04-2018 , 06:30 PM     Recycling est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by S&P 500
No wonder India is poor like Vietnam.
Not like that..Talk about superstitions is America num bờ 1. You is a example
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.