VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1245
Old 07-12-2019 , 07:15 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
At the employees bbq, we had the “dunk the manager” game where the person would sit in the dunk tank that’s filled with water. In order to dunk the person, you would have to throw the ball at the target metal piece and if you can throw hard enough at the target, it will release the seat and the person will drop into the water.

With the white ball in my hand, the manager sitting in the dunk tank was cawing like a raven saying that I had puny weak arms and said I could step up closer to throw the ball after the 2nd try where I still missed. Nhin ong ngoi -do’ cuoi and gheo minh hoai, lam minh tu*’c tai choi ko chung’ nen....I just pressed the target metal with my palm and splash, he went into the water. 😱😅🤣cho het gheo. and cuoi. 🤣 He was all wet like a dog and ko biet co’ bi uong nuoc ba(‘t ngo* ko.... but anyways, Sao -do’, I took off trying to hide from his sight hoping that he wouldn’t t remember what I look like.🙊

Hubby got food and as we were eating with a big group of people, he came looking for me. I didn’t think he could remember me since I had sunglasses on but he did.😱

He said he’s met me several times in the hallway and have not done anything for me to dunk him. I don’t remember seeing him. 😱🙊I was speechless cuz I didn’t think he could find me and just smiled away.

Yesterday, I met him in the hallway with some other people and he said, “there’s that mean girl who dunked me”.😱 i looked up and away from my phone cuz I was texting at the time and without thinking said, “ you were looking so hot under the sun and I dunked you cuz I wanted to cool you off”. He chuckled and seemed pleased to hear that I just praised him for being “hot”. It came out wrong like I was flirting with him and now.....i feel really embarrassed cuz that’s not me at all.😭.

Does that sound like a flirt all? 😭
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2677
Old 07-12-2019 , 07:26 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
It sounds like you saw something under his paint too big to take your eyes off which caused you to miss the target twice!
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-13-2019 , 10:16 AM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ông Hai
It sounds like you saw something under his paint too big to take your eyes off which caused you to miss the target twice!
The tank is a solid color where you can’t see through, other than his face behind the glass window, ong2.

Mat ong nhin thay ghet lam when he was laughing and mocking my strength. Don’t laugh when you’re at your most vulnerable state and.....that’s him sitting on that dunking seat. 😱 ong nghi minh ko giam’ and ong la^m\ to roi. Just hate the game and not the player. 😱
donnynguyen
Số Điểm: 848
Old 07-15-2019 , 04:14 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by CheriBlossom
At the employees bbq, we had the “dunk the manager” game where the person would sit in the dunk tank that’s filled with water. In order to dunk the person, you would have to throw the ball at the target metal piece and if you can throw hard enough at the target, it will release the seat and the person will drop into the water.

With the white ball in my hand, the manager sitting in the dunk tank was cawing like a raven saying that I had puny weak arms and said I could step up closer to throw the ball after the 2nd try where I still missed. Nhin ong ngoi -do’ cuoi and gheo minh hoai, lam minh tu*’c tai choi ko chung’ nen....I just pressed the target metal with my palm and splash, he went into the water. 😱😅🤣cho het gheo. and cuoi. 🤣 He was all wet like a dog and ko biet co’ bi uong nuoc ba(‘t ngo* ko.... but anyways, Sao -do’, I took off trying to hide from his sight hoping that he wouldn’t t remember what I look like.🙊

Hubby got food and as we were eating with a big group of people, he came looking for me. I didn’t think he could remember me since I had sunglasses on but he did.😱

He said he’s met me several times in the hallway and have not done anything for me to dunk him. I don’t remember seeing him. 😱🙊I was speechless cuz I didn’t think he could find me and just smiled away.

Yesterday, I met him in the hallway with some other people and he said, “there’s that mean girl who dunked me”.😱 i looked up and away from my phone cuz I was texting at the time and without thinking said, “ you were looking so hot under the sun and I dunked you cuz I wanted to cool you off”. He chuckled and seemed pleased to hear that I just praised him for being “hot”. It came out wrong like I was flirting with him and now.....i feel really embarrassed cuz that’s not me at all.😭.

Does that sound like a flirt all? 😭
Flirted or not depending on the person youre talking to and how they chose to interpret it. By the way he choses to interpreted it, I take it he is at least decent looking and not bad looking??
donnynguyen
Old 07-15-2019 , 04:24 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Any guy with a penis would take it as a flirt because most guys are conceited and cocky anyways.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-15-2019 , 06:36 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by donnynguyen
Any guy with a penis would take it as a flirt because most guys are conceited and cocky anyways.
Speaking from the perspective of a woman with no penis
donnynguyen
Old 07-15-2019 , 07:40 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Speaking from the perspective of a woman with no penis
You DONT know me dear!! Lolz
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-15-2019 , 10:03 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
You DONT know me dear!! Lolz
You’re a woman with balls?🥰
donnynguyen
Old 07-15-2019 , 10:43 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
You’re a woman with balls?🥰
Yea, literally....................
danny123
Số Điểm: 975
Old 07-15-2019 , 10:47 PM     danny123 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
clarify please... How?
donnynguyen
Old 07-15-2019 , 11:20 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by danny123
clarify please... How?
Dont be nosy!!fight
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-16-2019 , 03:58 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I respect that.

You must be a very strong and determined housewife.
Ông Hai
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2677
Old 07-16-2019 , 04:14 PM     Ông Hai est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
The tank is a solid color where you can’t see through, other than his face behind the glass window, ong2.

Mat ong nhin thay ghet lam when he was laughing and mocking my strength. Don’t laugh when you’re at your most vulnerable state and.....that’s him sitting on that dunking seat. 😱 ong nghi minh ko giam’ and ong la^m\ to roi. Just hate the game and not the player. 😱
Sao rồi???? Hổm rày ông đó có bò qua thả dê bé bông bụp chưa?
donnynguyen
Old 07-17-2019 , 03:21 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
I respect that.

You must be a very strong and determined housewife.
How did u come to the conclusion that I was a “housewife”?

Strong or determined that’s for me to know and for you to find out
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-17-2019 , 03:29 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ông Hai
Sao rồi???? Hổm rày ông đó có bò qua thả dê bé bông bụp chưa?
I changed path already ong2 tai. so*. bi. tra thu.
CheriBlossom
Loyal Member
Old 07-17-2019 , 03:34 PM     CheriBlossom est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
How did u come to the conclusion that I was a “housewife”?

Strong or determined that’s for me to know and for you to find out
Didn’t you tell us that in the past? Your son must be teen already so you might be back in the workforce?
donnynguyen
Old 07-17-2019 , 04:02 PM     donnynguyen est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Didn’t you tell us that in the past? Your son must be teen already so you might be back in the workforce?
Sorry, but I dont remember that encountered!