VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nữ Công Gia Chánh > Nữ Công Gia Chánh

juantojuan
Số Điểm: 9
Old 09-08-2017 , 07:03 AM     juantojuan est dconnect  search   Quote  
Watch *City* UFC 215 Live Stream Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 full fight here:

http://www.douglas-budget.com/calend...c010a0184.html

"It was hard to accept, truly hard to trust that [withdrawing from battles on such short notice] is going on at this level of rivalry," Shevchenko said. "Yet, when you're beginning to think, you invest excessively energy supposing 'I'm so distraught' or something like this. It's bad for a contender. It's bad for any individual. Along these lines, I simply put my brain on September 9 and began to get ready for September 9."

The Octagon will go to Canada for the second time this year when UFC 215 hits Edmonton, Alberta, this Saturday, Sept. 9.

Booked for the co-headliner that night is Amanda Nunes' second title barrier, as the UFC's ladies' bantamweight champion is set to confront Valentina Shevchenko.

In a current discussion with Brazilian correspondents in Las Vegas, however, the subject moved to a significantly less pleasurable point when Nunes was gotten some information about an affirmed doping issue at American Top Team in Coconut Creek, FL, where "The Lioness" plans for her sessions. Colleagues, for example, Junior dos Santos, Gleison Tibau, and Amanda Ribas have fizzled tests previously, despite the fact that some of these outcomes may have been caused by polluted supplements.

Things being what they are, how does Nunes ensure that her title reign isn't finished by missing a precluded fixing in her protein shake?

TAGS:

watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 Full Fight Video,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 Full Fight,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 Full,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream Online,,, watch UFC 215 Live Stream, watch UFC 215 Live,,,, watch UFC 215,,,