VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Nhà Bếp > Recipes (Nấu Ăn)

juantojuan
Số Điểm: 11
Old 11-14-2017 , 05:46 PM     juantojuan est dconnect  search   Quote  
Watch [All] American Music Awards 2017 Live Stream here:

American Music Awards 2017 Live Stream

Presently, the late vocalist's sister Suzette Quintanilla has told radio station Power 106 Los Angeles that Kim's praise to the Mexican-American star was her most loved among the various famous people, including Demi Lovato and America Ferrera, who likewise typified Selena for the spooky festival. "She looked excellent," Suzette said. "She looked genuine Latina. I cherished it."

Selena passed on in March 1995 at 23 years old subsequent to being shot by her previous fan club president Yolanda Saldivar at a motel in Texas. Suzette went ahead to uncover that Kim and her more distant family are long-term admirers of the Tejano craftsman's music.

"Many individuals don't have the foggiest idea about this, yet I'm great companions with Adrienne Bailon," she stated, reviewing Adrienne's previous association with Rob Kardashian. "She had Rob on the telephone and Kourtney (Kardashian) and all them were out of sight and they were all singing my sister's music."

She likewise stuck up for Kim's more youthful relative Kylie Jenner, who irritated Selena's fans for only wearing a T-shirt with the late vocalist's face on in 2016.

TAGS

[All] American Music Awards 2017 Live Stream Online Free HD
[All] American Music Awards 2017 Live Stream Online Free
[All] American Music Awards 2017 Live Stream Online
[All] American Music Awards 2017 Live Stream
[All] American Music Awards 2017 Live
[All] American Music Awards 2017