VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

Be'U`
Banned
Số Điểm: 1334
Old 03-05-2005 , 08:20 PM     Be'U` est dconnect  search   Quote  
Flawed
Banned
Số Điểm: 1378
Old 03-05-2005 , 08:44 PM     Flawed est dconnect  search   Quote  
Vivian,
do not call him again....
just wanna tell u from a perspective of a guy who love his gf, say when my gf get mad/sad because of me, she stop contact me for a few days, and right at the time, she contacted me , i was so happy, and blessed to pick up the phone/chat with her online or however we contacted each other....

if he doesn't call u back, he's so full of it.....
he seems not to care about u anymore.

it's sad. but u gotta face it
vivian101
Số Điểm: 57
Old 03-06-2005 , 03:24 AM     vivian101 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Sometimes i wish i know what he thinking..like i've said i called him twice on Friday but he didn't responded my call, but when i text him say that i miss him then he text me back says that he misses me too. so tell me is he playing mind game with me or what??

Maybelyn: I found those pictures in the shoe box along with all of his exes's pictures(there were so many pictures maybe like 100 or more) that's why he said he never thought i would find it....
HOPE20
Số Điểm: 673
Old 03-06-2005 , 04:03 AM     HOPE20 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hey Vivian, I know it's hard for us to tell you not to call him anymore, however; it was him who cheated on you, so if you keep on calling him, you are signaling to him that you allow him to make such mistakes. You can spoil your boyfriend, but not in this case, not when he cheats on you. I hope you can find jobs, volunteer place, hang out w/ur friends, and time for you to think about ur life and calm yourself down. I hope that we can all help you move on. So, DO NOT CALL HIM AGAIN!!!
heonhi'
Số Điểm: 153
Old 03-06-2005 , 09:52 AM     heonhi' est dconnect  search   Quote  
vivian,
i don't know wat to tell u... ..but trust me, i totally understand how u feel...things are easier to say than to do..i know we girl are sometime weak and we easy to forgive whenever our guys make mistake..but, in this case..u need to be strong no matter wat..stop calling him...give him sometime...may be he is not comfortable to talk to u rite now after he did it..he feel guilty, may be??..just give him and yourself time...u will figure out..try not to think about him too much...it's hard, i know...but u have to do it for ur own sake!...good luck to you..
TinhNganNam
Số Điểm: 24
Old 03-06-2005 , 11:09 AM     TinhNganNam est dconnect  search   Quote  
"love is blind" . You prove that to us . Sorry to tell you the truth but you're so foolish. Are you ugly or what ??? Leave him. I couldn't believe that you forgive him that easily . Not only that, you want him back desperately by calling him serveral times. Tell me if you have pride or not ??You degrade us,woman. You know what? If he comes back to you, he will do the same thing that he did to you over and over again because he knows you're such an easy girl and you will forgive him doesn't matter what he does. Sometimes, ppl needs to learn a hard lesson before they can really change. Leave him and let him learn a lesson, will you ????
nhonang
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 11916
Old 03-06-2005 , 11:10 AM     nhonang est dconnect  search   Quote  
Khang ni đng đ ... don't call him anymore ... call me instead
biris
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1076
Old 03-06-2005 , 11:25 AM     biris est dconnect  search   Quote  
He even cheated on you when you guys were happy together. Imagine what he would do to you when you guys weren't happy ?
I wouldn't even think about calling him if I were you.

Last edited by biris; 03-06-2005 at 03:27 PM..
coogirl
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2173
Old 03-06-2005 , 12:50 PM     coogirl est dconnect  search   Quote  
I agree with TinhNganNam, you made us girl feel low now too. Don't you have any pride for yourself at all? I meant the boy cheated on you and you practically beg him to come back to you? What kind of girl are you now Viv.?.. Don't you have any respect for yourself at all?..You really giving us girls a bad name here...

Like someone here stated, if you're that ugly girl and don't think you could ever find a guy to love you in the future then lower yourself everyday to beg for him to come back. But if you have comfidant that you can make it without him, then be strong and look forward for your future w/o him...

Man, is this even ring a bell in your head girl?.. how old r u anyway? Why are you so blind with this relationship..I meant the boy doesn't give a "D" a/b you here....

Dang..
vivian101
Số Điểm: 57
Old 03-06-2005 , 04:28 PM     vivian101 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Well...just wanted to let you guys know that i haven't called him and i'm not planning to call him. You guys are absolutely right. Seems like he doesn't care about this relationship, then why should i even bother to try to work things out with him. Well...i guess we weren't meant to be in the first place. No matters what happened, i'd wish him all the best and full of happiness.

BTW...thanks again for taking your time out to read and give good advices...Thanks so much! I knew i can count on vfners..Have a great day everyone...
206x
Số Điểm: 160
Old 03-06-2005 , 05:36 PM     206x est dconnect  search   Quote  

Good Job!
P.S: are your stat single now? Can I give you a call..

206x
bobcu
Số Điểm: 227
Old 03-06-2005 , 05:52 PM     bobcu est dconnect  search   Quote  
I'm not officially single yet but I'm about to join the club too. I hope everything is going well for you Vivian. Let it goes if he cheated on you once he will do it again. Don't give him another chance it will only weaken your immuuu... system. Join the single club and I hope to join you guys sometime soon. In the process of cutting the tie with my 9 yrs relationship.
ShyGirl
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1905
Old 03-06-2005 , 07:17 PM     ShyGirl est dconnect  search   Quote  
Let it go, VIVIAN,

Thứ đn ng vậy khng nn tha thứ . Khng phải đn ng no cũng vậy . Chỉ c những thằng đn ng khng đng hong, mới về VN v chơi gi !

Trust me, nếu him thật sự thương Vivian thật sự , th him sẽ khng bao giờ cheat on Viviạn cho d ở bất cứ nơi no ! Về Vietnam khng phải l ci reason để người đn ng c quyền cheat/chơi gi ! M chỉ c những người đn ng khng đng hong dng n để lm excuse cho himself .
freshrose
Số Điểm: 128
Old 03-07-2005 , 03:18 AM     freshrose est dconnect  search   Quote  
hi,

I thought you said that you'll not forgive him for what he did. I hope you're not confuse between love and being obsess. He's the one the that cheated on you, he's not faithful to you. can you live or trust this person!!! come on girl he's not the only one on this earth. a person can cheat on you once he/she can do it many times after.
GiotLeTinhYeu
Old 03-07-2005 , 03:38 AM       Quote  
coogirl
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2173
Old 03-07-2005 , 04:28 AM     coogirl est dconnect  search   Quote  
Viv,

I'm glad you come to your sense and made a good decision to move on with your life. I'm sure this is a difficult decision and you may be hurt right now too, but look at it as a lesson to learn about relationship and hopefully in the future you'll be stronger to handle new love. Remember, No one would love you but yourself, so be happy that you have your life back and prepare yourself for whatever future will bring you....

good luck to you..

coogirl
JHPLKL
Số Điểm: 270
Old 03-07-2005 , 01:58 PM     JHPLKL est dconnect  search   Quote  
He might have HIV already. In VN, it is hard to pay a large sum of mony to protect from disease getting from physical contact. He will go back again to VN every time you guys fight, can you handle that treatment? I heard those girls in VN are very seductive, they are the high class prostitutes that you cannot tell they are professional ones. They eat men alive. They are trained to do their jobs. Many married couples are divorced due to this big trend of highly attractive women from VN. They have very good techniques to sweet talk to men. Move on if I were you. It is a very big risk to get involved with him again, mentally and physically.
DoDinhPhuc
Số Điểm: 184
Old 03-07-2005 , 02:07 PM     DoDinhPhuc est dconnect  search   Quote  
I agree with Jordant.

Chẳng c thang dn ng nao ve VN ma khng đi massage, tắm hơi v nhảy d voi mấy con ghệ trẻ ben VN ...

The reason you love him th cũng chẳng qua l sex thi....Em trao thn cho n bay giờ em cảm thay tiếc v nhớ hơi cua n ... chứ chẳng c tnh yeu gi cả ...

Thằng bạn trai cua em thuộc diện lỳ đ ... Tuy nhien tui nghĩ he vẫn chua recover sau những lần nhảy d voi may em ben vn nen n van chua muon call em back.

Wait for a week or a month, when his CU becomes dried, he will call you back
Cai Luong
Banned
Số Điểm: 3079
Old 03-07-2005 , 03:59 PM     Cai Luong est dconnect  search   Quote  
you're so immature that's all.
aznvietgurl
Số Điểm: 186
Old 03-07-2005 , 07:18 PM     aznvietgurl est dconnect  search   Quote  
Girl are you for real? You're actually was gonna give him another chance? So what if he call you back now and have some lame excuse on why he haven't call sooner? Honestly, i don't think he have any respect for you. You say you guys were so happy together, so you call him cheating on you a happy relationship. Also you say you know deep down inside he still love you, yeah i'm pretty sure he really think of you the whole time he was on top of that girl. Its already worste if he was cheating on you with, let say for example, his friend or coworker, who he couldn't help suddenly develope feeling for because he see them almost everyday. But this is even worst that he goes on vacation, know nothing about the girl, and still manage to cheat on you with her. Yep he really prove his love for you. Also why did he take picture with that girl? For memories? Even if its an accident and he feel guilty about the whole thing, why didn't he get rid of the picture when he came back, instead of keeping it. If he was so guilty, why would he want to keep evidence around and risk you finding it. He probably want to keep it to look back on the good old day, like a sovenier of that trip. THINK GIRL! Don't even give him a chance if he call back now!

Last edited by aznvietgurl; 03-07-2005 at 07:22 PM..