VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Solving Love Problem > Solving Love Collection

Tara Tif
Old 03-09-2006 , 06:50 PM       Quote  
We're been together about 2 years. We have alot of fun and happy together. He treating nice to me, taking care good of me. Both of us are still in college and working partime jobs.
But the problem is my mom she doesn't like American. She wants me marry to Vietnamese guy. She said:" American is not good, not kind of person and not faithful ... etc." I explained by too many ways. I feel sorry anytime my boyfriend said " Good-bye to her" , she didn't even looks at his face. I feel bad when my mom treats him that way. My boyfriend know my mom don't like him but he still taking me go to visit her every weekend.
How can I do? I really want marry to this guy no matter how, but I also want my mom understand to me. I love my mom so much and I don't want disappoint to her. I don't knw what is she thinking? How is diff between American and Asian. Anyway, please gime me some advises or some ways to talk to my mom.
I really appreciate any advises
cafe
Banned
Số Điểm: 3606
Old 03-09-2006 , 07:01 PM     cafe est dconnect  search   Quote  
ur mom is a typical asian mom,,,, u cant really change the way she views... however its ur life, not ur mom's life... i dont understand why the HECK u want to get married so early for??? u dont even know how different between asian and american???? that is totally dumb of u!!!
cafe

Last edited by cafe; 03-09-2006 at 07:04 PM..
tralaiemyeu1
Số Điểm: 64
Old 03-09-2006 , 07:02 PM     tralaiemyeu1 est dconnect  search   Quote  
[QUOTE=Tara Tif]We're been together about 2 years. We have alot of fun and happy together. He treating nice to me, taking care good of me. Both of us are still in college and working partime jobs.
But the problem is my mom she doesn't like American. She wants me marry to Vietnamese guy. She said:" American is not good, not kind of person and not faithful ... etc." I explained by too many ways. I feel sorry anytime my boyfriend said " Good-bye to her" , she didn't even looks at his face. I feel bad when my mom treats him that way. My boyfriend know my mom don't like him but he still taking me go to visit her every weekend.
How can I do? I really want marry to this guy no matter how, but I also want my mom understand to me. I love my mom so much and I don't want disappoint to her. I don't knw what is she thinking? How is diff between American and Asian. Anyway, please gime me some advises or some ways to talk to my mom.
I really appreciate any advises[/QUOTE
JohnR
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 11128
Old 03-09-2006 , 07:04 PM     JohnR est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tara Tif,

I think that total strangers are the best people to tell you whether you should marry someone or not. Thank you for giving us a chance to give us an uninformed opinion.
tibidabo
Số Điểm: 132
Old 03-09-2006 , 07:27 PM     tibidabo est dconnect  search   Quote  
tell mommy you're worthless and no vietnamese guy would care to marry you. that'll convince her.
tieuhoanggia
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2227
Old 03-09-2006 , 07:29 PM     tieuhoanggia est dconnect  search   Quote  
I would and I am vietnamese too.
MoshiMoshi
Số Điểm: 86
Old 03-09-2006 , 08:36 PM     MoshiMoshi est dconnect  search   Quote  
yes, marry to the American guy for you. Try to marry 3-4 guys in your lifetime. Have fun. Grab any guy that is floating by.
Kenster
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7247
Old 03-09-2006 , 09:56 PM     Kenster est dconnect  search   Quote  
Well, my sister dated a white guy. Soon, she found out that he has 3 children with another Viet girl. His kids age range from 7 month - 6 yrs old. My sister found out about this after he got my sister pregnant. The white guy acted all nice and crap, but he really was not. So, I really dislike white guy dating viet girls, especially those very traditional vietnamese girls.

The father of my nephew has never been in his child life. Well, my nephew is now 5 yrs old without a dad. I can see that my nephew wonders at time to why he doesn't have a father. My sister (his mother) doesn't know how to explain it to her son about it if he ask.

Last edited by Kenster; 03-09-2006 at 10:03 PM..
Eo_Eo
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 38514
Old 03-09-2006 , 10:04 PM     Eo_Eo est dconnect  search   Quote  
ta về ta tắm ao ta người ơi ........

ai ăn nước mắm hiệu 3 con cua hông

Số Điểm: 58
Old 03-09-2006 , 10:37 PM     Khixanhau est dconnect  search   Quote  
My opinion: You can't really, totally understand white people. One night, they sleep with you, tomorrow they kill you for insurance. It happened all over. Don't get me wrong, white peoples are good also, but why take the sure thing:

Ta về ta tắm ao ta
dù trong dù đục , ao nhà cũng không có cá tra .
yk803a
Số Điểm: 19
Old 03-09-2006 , 11:56 PM     yk803a est dconnect  search   Quote  
White guy is nicer (nicer ).
that's all i have to say
bedung06
Số Điểm: 63
Old 03-10-2006 , 04:26 AM     bedung06 est dconnect  search   Quote  
My friend was with all these white guy, cux she dun like asian guy that much, some guy are good for a week are so, then soon they dun care about u, they go out and sleep whit other white gurl, I dun know the guy u are dateing are good are not but by the way u say it he seem like a nice guy. but to me I dun think that white guy will be like asian guy, to me I like to dates viet guy becux they undersatand me more and it better for us to talk, white guy there are some stuff to tell them are even cook *_^ but if u like him then just be with him who know he might be a good guy, good luck gurl *_^
youngdeer
Số Điểm: 72
Old 03-10-2006 , 04:44 AM     youngdeer est dconnect  search   Quote  
hi,

believe it or not ?
"cá không ăn muối cá ươn, con cải cha mẹ trăm đường con hư " ...

best regards,
phylosophy
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4688
Old 03-10-2006 , 04:55 AM     phylosophy est dconnect  search   Quote  
there are bad white guys, there are bad black guys, and there are also bad yellow guys, it doesn't matter who they are, people cannot judge of there skin color or the bad experience of white, black, or yellow. there are a lot of good and bad people out there. You just have to go what you believe in and do the right thing. Good luck.
tvdtvd
Số Điểm: 492
Old 03-10-2006 , 05:25 AM     tvdtvd est dconnect  search   Quote  
nice one philosophy. wait till you both have a career I mean no schooling anymore and stable job then thinking about marriage.

damn it money is everything remember
Meo Con
Số Điểm: 193
Old 03-10-2006 , 05:27 AM     Meo Con est dconnect  search   Quote  
One thing to remember is that she's your Mother. If you truly love this guy and that you know everything about him and his family (at least have met them), you should try to come up with a plan to approach your mother.

One advice to give is that try not to run away and do whatever you want and hurt your Mother. You will regret later.

Ask her specifically why she does not like him other his skin color. Explain to her that there are Vietnamese guys who are jerks and just want to get into your pants only and nothing more. You just have to be patience.

Nuoc chay dda mon.
bovonhoem
Banned
Số Điểm: 8
Old 03-10-2006 , 08:35 AM     bovonhoem est dconnect  search   Quote  
Tara, where the fack you learn how to write? B1tch if you can't write in english, try Viet next time.
Younggun007
Số Điểm: 15270
Old 03-10-2006 , 08:36 AM     Younggun007 est dconnect  search   Quote  
You're over 18 and you don't need VF to make decision for you.
ThaychuaCali
Banned
Số Điểm: 261
Old 03-10-2006 , 08:43 AM     ThaychuaCali est dconnect  search   Quote  
you are stupid rejected shT, marry to a white trash.

I hate ppl who's into interracial marriage. it never work asshole. only whore did these thing. fcking mat goc.

your life will be in hell. stupid kid, dumn ass
didong
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3681
Old 03-10-2006 , 09:16 AM     didong est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by ThaychuaCali
you are stupid rejected shT, marry to a white trash.

I hate ppl who's into interracial marriage. it never work asshole. only whore did these thing. fcking mat goc.

your life will be in hell. stupid kid, dumn ass
i hope you'll get banned