VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Serious Love Problem

2nd Chance?
Old 07-29-2008 , 04:13 PM       Quote  
My gf & I broke up 8 months ago. From the day we broke up, she stopped all communications; something I never expect. I thought we would have a little break to rethink things over. Now she has moved forward in her life without me. Her image, her voice, her laughter resinate in my memory. I believe I've made a mistake in breaking things off. I've never seen this strength in her. I thought she would always love me and it would be easy to get back together, on my terms.

I pushed her away and now I can't seem to find a girl that loved me as much as she did. What should I do? Is there a second chance?
truc68
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1146
Old 07-29-2008 , 05:12 PM     truc68 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I would said you deserve it, and good for her that she is strong enough to cut all the communication to you. Wish some girls here are strong enough to do that.
You have to do a lot of proof to her that you are worthy of her time...She deserves an applaud for not sticking around of a man who mistreat her....
raidener
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1205
Old 07-29-2008 , 05:23 PM     raidener est dconnect  search   Quote  
she had found a bigger cock. you must proof to her that your is like the anaconda, then mabey she might change her mine.
Genniee
Số Điểm: 33
Old 07-29-2008 , 07:59 PM     Genniee est dconnect  search   Quote  
guys are ignorant about that. They dont treasure people around them much until it's too late. For girls, you can only mistreat them up to a certain point, then once they say it's over, IT'S OVER. Sad to hear about your story Chance, but lamirage is right. Her wound had heal, dont rip it open again. I hope you learn from this lesson and never repeat this mistake again. I wish you luck.
Alamo
Số Điểm: 214
Old 07-29-2008 , 08:13 PM     Alamo est dconnect  search   Quote  
[QUOTE=lamirage]once a girl makes a decision to move on, there's nothing that can hold her back. that also means she doesn't love/care about you any more... her love for you has died... unlike men, women do take a long time to decide when and how they want to break things up, and when they do, it's all over. :(
:kiss[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the reminder....sad but true statement.

To the original poster, if you have made it knowns to her how you feel now and with regrets, just leave it at that and she ll find a way to contact you if she has a change of heart. We dont know the value of what we have until we lose it.
Nuoc_Mat
Số Điểm: 139
Old 07-29-2008 , 10:19 PM     Nuoc_Mat est dconnect  search   Quote  
hahahaha...you are so underestimate of girls and your gf brother...let's me tell you the secret...if that is the true love, she never drop you during the middle game, but whenever she figure out whatever is the best reason for her to stop then she will do it...the challenge is meant nothing.
Younggun007
Số Điểm: 15269
Old 07-30-2008 , 08:04 AM     Younggun007 est dconnect  search   Quote  
No.........................
MoonMoon
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2504
Old 07-30-2008 , 01:47 PM     MoonMoon est dconnect  search   Quote  
Most men are like that. They don’t treasure what they have now, until it’s gone. I hope you have learned your lesson!

If you want her to be happy, it’s best if you move on too and find yourself another girl.
tweety-bird
Số Điểm: 4
Old 07-30-2008 , 08:52 PM     tweety-bird est dconnect  search   Quote  
What a coincidence! I have been in your ex situation for 8 months. After we broke up, I stop all communications with my ex because i really want to move on and let him go. I don't know how deep your relationship with your ex, but from my point of view and with what i'm doing exactly like your ex does, i think right after you broke up with her, she was hurt and want to take a revenge. But since 8 months past, i also think she is about 90% moving on with her life like me.
Celtic
Số Điểm: 77
Old 07-30-2008 , 10:19 PM     Celtic est dconnect  search   Quote  
You were an ass and she has put up enough with you, so she dumped you like a piece of trash. Leave her alone and let that girl have a happy life, she deserves it. You deserve to live in misery for the rest of your life. Looser!
RauTito
Số Điểm: 4
Old 07-31-2008 , 11:02 AM     RauTito est dconnect  search   Quote  
If you never try you will never know. If you don't, you might regret even more later on. Now that you realized your mistake, try to contact her back. Show her you care and learn to cherish her. She might still be hurt but if she knows you regret your action, that might ease her pain and change her mind. When you truly love someone, it takes a lifetime to forget. Good luck.:hello: :dance
Complicity
Banned
Số Điểm: 1275
Old 07-31-2008 , 02:59 PM     Complicity est dconnect  search   Quote  
You have said it yourself...you underestimated her. She's a woman who knows exactly what she wants and she wasn't up for games. You, on the other hand, don't know what you want, and therefore, wanted to play the field.

You can certainly express your feelings and hope she'll take your love as genuine. But if she has moved on, consider it a loss cause for taking her love for granted. :)
ImFlattered
Số Điểm: 10
Old 07-31-2008 , 11:21 PM     ImFlattered est dconnect  search   Quote  
Ha! Don't know what you have until you've lost it, ha?!
boredatwork
Số Điểm: 255
Old 08-01-2008 , 06:20 AM     boredatwork est dconnect  search   Quote  
i think the word "love" is use to often these days, including myself...hihi.

anyways, there's tons of fishes out there, if you lose her just go look for another one. not guranteed to meet a girl like your ex-gf of course.

just learn your lesson this time, treat your next gurl with more respect.
Deathesy
Số Điểm: 953
Old 08-02-2008 , 12:24 AM     Deathesy est dconnect  search   Quote  
you guys are describing girls like they're all duplicate of each other and are all exactly the same, like you've kept them as guinea pigs before. they're not like that, they're more like fishes.
Jennifer1
Số Điểm: 9
Old 08-02-2008 , 08:25 AM     Jennifer1 est dconnect  search   Quote  
If you truly love her, you would ask for advices 8 months ago. You wouldn’t wait for 8 months, dated some another girls and when you can't find a girl that loved you as much as she did. Then, you ask for a second chance to get back to her? I think you never love her, all you love is yourself.

You were underestimated her. She stopped all communications when she realized you are just a real jerk. No needs to waste her time. A smart and educated person doesn’t need to say much, but they shows in actions. That’s why you never saw this strength in her. Only the jerk like you will say a lot of things, but don’t shows in actions.

You said you made a mistake in breaking things off, but you thought she would always love you and it would be easy to get back together no matter how bad you treated her? That’s so stu... A smart person learns from other's mistakes or their own mistakes. Look like you didn't learn anything from your mistakes.

Now other girls don’t love you, just like you didn’t love your ex-gf. What a round comes around! Hope you learn this lesson for your life. Hahaha!!!
bobcu
Số Điểm: 227
Old 08-05-2008 , 11:11 PM     bobcu est dconnect  search   Quote  
Yes, why don't u try to contact her to see and convince her that u really care about her. only do this if she doesn't have anyone yet.