VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Serious Love Problem

noname
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5902
Old 10-05-2009 , 09:44 AM     noname est dconnect  search   Quote  
mrfine00, the baby is already killed according to khotam's follwoing post , poor the baby ... :(
for whatever reason you should be with her for more about you guys future, be aware that this abortion will absolutely effect your gf pregnancy ability in the future . you should check with the doctor about this matter also , make sure everythig is Ok with her .
MsTherapiss
Số Điểm: 540
Old 10-05-2009 , 11:56 AM     MsTherapiss est dconnect  search   Quote  
First of all, shame on you for not using protection! Secondly, I'm pro choice. So, ultimately, if your gf wants to abort the baby, it is her body and the decision is up to her. You on the other hand, can only hope that she keeps it. If she aborts the baby, then in the future if she is ready to have another baby, there shouldn't be any complications, but you should always seek advice from a medical professional first. Now, the real question remains, technically, you are not "killing" a baby because right now, it's really just a clump of cells. We know it's super easy for us to sit behind a computer monitor and tell you to keep a baby, but you are the one that has to take care of it for the rest of your life, you have to understand, can you afford this baby? Who will take care of it? All these things should be considered before bringing a baby into the world, because if you have a baby that you're not prepared for, it'll probably be worse, and the baby who doesn't have a mom or dad around, or proper medical care, love, and stable family situation is still going to end up being a victim in the long run.
MuaThuNhoEm
Số Điểm: 53
Old 10-12-2009 , 08:30 AM     MuaThuNhoEm est dconnect  search   Quote  
Have you heard of "ao' mu*a" or "rubber"?
There's a name for guys like you....
"IRRESPONSIBLE FUKER"
:fight :fight
cathunter
Số Điểm: 978
Old 10-12-2009 , 12:49 PM     cathunter est dconnect  search   Quote  
You know that having a baby is big responsibility of both of you. You are a man and you have a control while in bed. If you your partner is not ready you should
not let it happen. Sound like you trap her! It is your fault not hers. Anyway you guys have fun, enjoy your pleasure, now you guys have to confront with the reality. No one can give you guys advice because it is your responsibility. Good luck.
boomboom
Số Điểm: 63
Old 10-14-2009 , 04:30 AM     boomboom est dconnect  search   Quote  
You are a man, BE RESPONSIBLE! Come on man! When a girl have sex with you without condom or contraception, it means that she has a very strong feelings with you....

ur gf says she wants abortion because she wants to test your feelings,,, she wants to know whether you r willing to live and love her for the rest of your life....

be a man right now, call her today and say that you love her, you will NOT LET HER to do abortion because you willing to marry her and stay with her forever....

remember, you r man and you r in charge here! You tell her what to do , not the other away around, Dont be a pussy,,, If I know that you let her kill the baby, I will come to your house and kick your ass!!!
boomboom
Old 10-14-2009 , 04:33 AM     boomboom est dconnect  search   Quote  
You listen to me? I ll kick your ass if you kill the baby!:mad:
ruacontho
Số Điểm: 56
Old 10-15-2009 , 09:32 AM     ruacontho est dconnect  search   Quote  
The baby is innocent, give them life to live. Some people trying to have a baby but can't...God bless you guys to have one...so keep it.
Maxwell
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2120
Old 10-16-2009 , 08:33 AM     Maxwell est dconnect  search   Quote  
ya'll need to consult a counselor, family members, get your brain together and think about what should and shouldn't be done. Don't make quick decision then regret later.
thythy2005
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2285
Old 10-16-2009 , 12:55 PM     thythy2005 est dconnect  search   Quote  
I think some of you not read his updated, they killed the baby....., here is a QUOTE "Yesterday we went to the doctor and aborted the baby. I was in the room with her the whole time and I saw the doctor suck out the blood from her uterus. I have to say that I was sad seeing the red blood being sucked into the tube and out to a bottle."
OMG...can't believe, how old are you two?
surely, you two will punish later, and surely you two will not last long
There are two selfish person, for killing a baby's life....
for u two....:fight :fight :fight :fight
boomboom
Old 10-16-2009 , 05:10 PM     boomboom est dconnect  search   Quote  
oi... I didnt read his updates...

anyway, too late to say and change something... I ll f**** smash his face if I see him.... he is a big Excuser! and a loser!

Last edited by boomboom; 10-16-2009 at 05:13 PM..
phuchoang111
Số Điểm: 7
Old 11-03-2009 , 11:00 PM     phuchoang111 est dconnect  search   Quote  
you are lying.... you should get marry immediately if that is the case.
VietGuy_1011
Số Điểm: 960
Old 11-09-2009 , 11:04 AM     VietGuy_1011 est dconnect  search   Quote  
If you want to keep the baby then go tell her family and tell her you're gonna marry her.
a smart VC
Số Điểm: 284
Old 11-09-2009 , 11:44 AM     a smart VC est dconnect  search   Quote  
That was heart breaking, reading his description at the doctor's office, when the baby was aborted.

I hope to never have to witness something like that.

You two made a tough decision. You have to live with that decision for the rest of your life. Judgment Day will come.
Phov
Số Điểm: 357
Old 11-11-2009 , 12:31 PM     Phov est dconnect  search   Quote  
1. Take your parents with you to see her parents.
2. Both families should sit down and discuss.
3. Marry her and take care of her and the baby.
Canh en
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1236
Old 11-12-2009 , 09:20 AM     Canh en est dconnect  search   Quote  
See the baby development from development calendar.

http://www.enfamil.com