VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Bạn Gái Nhỏ To

buonusa
Số Điểm: 10
Old 01-20-2011 , 10:25 AM     buonusa est dconnect  search   Quote  
I was left breast cancer , and get the treatment with total mastectomy , the breast recontructions put artifical implants for me right the time i had surgery , now the left breast didn't equal , look funny with scar on it , i don't know how i can fix it for it look better . there are two options for me :
1. using muscle flap method
2. using remove tissue expander with replace implant which i have been on it .
3.i don't have to get a surgery , use a pad with bra .
I was confused , don't know what i should do , my husband want me fix it for it look better .
miss_ucsd
Số Điểm: 4
Old 02-05-2011 , 07:55 PM     miss_ucsd est dconnect  search   Quote  
Sis, do what you feel right for yourself. not for your husband. At this point, your health and well being are more important than looks. If your husband can't deal with the facts, tell him he can take a hike.

Good luck to you and feel better soon.
madusa
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1369
Old 03-22-2011 , 04:50 PM     madusa est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by miss_ucsd
Sis, do what you feel right for yourself. not for your husband. At this point, your health and well being are more important than looks. If your husband can't deal with the facts, tell him he can take a hike.

Good luck to you and feel better soon.
Very good advise ... tought shiet if your husband didn't like it ... you went thru hell and back and you don't need to do it again just to please him .
SaigonGal
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2339
Old 04-01-2011 , 02:51 AM     SaigonGal est dconnect  search   Quote  
Sis - wish you a happy & healthy life.

If I were you, I would leave it as is and use pad w/ bra. Every surgery has risks. Still living healthy is already a blessing. "Looks" is not as important as you think. Your husband is very selfish. If you are okay with the way you are, he should be supportive. Don't do anything you don't want to just to make him happy.
ninimedical
Banned
Số Điểm: 3936
Old 06-13-2011 , 12:02 PM     ninimedical est dconnect  search   Quote  
damn, what kind of husband is that ? it looks better ?

I would do what is the best for me, not for the husband ! if he is not happy then too bad!
ThenNnow
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2598
Old 09-08-2011 , 02:53 PM     ThenNnow est actuellement connect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by madusa
Very good advise ... tought shiet if your husband didn't like it ... you went thru hell and back and you don't need to do it again just to please him .
Yeah ....

Dónt risk your health to make someone else happy, even your husband, you cánt afford that.