VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > TÔN GIÁO > Trang Công Giáo

Hannah:)
Số Điểm: 508
Old 06-02-2011 , 06:42 AM     Hannah:) est dconnect  search   Quote  
a stranger , You welcomed me ......."Christ teaches that when we welcome one of the least of our sisters and brothers , we welcome Christ Himself ". .....

Seeking to see the face of Christ in one another . With ....I must seek out and welcome all . I have to let them know that they are welcomed ......

Old 06-06-2011 , 06:01 AM     Hannah:) est dconnect  search   Quote  
Living as faithful stewards is to deny ourselves : Be grateful for all that God has given us . Take up our Cross: Recognize and receive God's gifts . Follow Christ : Share these gifts in love of God and neighbor . When we live our lives as faithful stewards , the joy of Christ will be in us , and our joy will be made complete .
Old 06-06-2011 , 08:28 AM     Hannah:) est dconnect  search   Quote  
The gift of love is first returned to God through our desire to follow not our own will, but the will of Christ for us in our lives . when we become selfish, our attention is solely on our own wants and needs. When we become selfless . our focus is on the needs of others . We begin to recognize the gifts God has given us to build up His Kingdom here on earth . When we share these gifts with God and neighbor , it is then that they are used for the glory of God .
Old 06-27-2011 , 10:06 AM     Hannah:) est dconnect  search   Quote  
Rosary for the unborn ....

couple yrs ago ......since someone at Church asked me to pray the rosary for the unborn and those entangled in the culture of death that they will have a conversion of heart and soul ........once i said i do ....i will .

Please pray the rosary for the unborn .....Stop Abortion ..and have safe Sex .

At the heart of the vision is deepening of my commitment .

Old 07-22-2016 , 09:23 AM     Hannah:) est dconnect  search   Quote  
QueQua
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2801
Old 07-22-2016 , 03:34 PM     QueQua est dconnect  search   Quote  
Nice ...