VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Serious Love Problem

xot_xa
Số Điểm: 16
Old 03-09-2011 , 12:44 PM     xot_xa est dconnect  search   Quote  
Trời, mình đọc cái topic này mình hơi shock vì thấy tủi thân cho thân phận mình.
Sis tự cho sis đẹp nên sis không muốn chồng sis nhìn bất cứ ai bởi vì sis cảm thấy lòng tự tôn bị tổn thương, vì sis nghĩ không thể có ai đẹp hơn mình.Nếu chồng sis nhìn người đàn bà khác, sis cảm thấy chẳng khác nào chồng sis cho rằng người đàn bà đó đẹp hơn sis ..Đàn ông ra đường thì hay ngó dọc ngó ngang, đó là bản tính trời sinh.Mà bản tính trời sinh thì khó mà sữa được lắm à.Thôi thì miễn ổng nhìn ai thì nhìn mà ổng không làm gì người ta là được.
bachsfuge
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3591
Old 03-09-2011 , 02:17 PM     bachsfuge est dconnect  search   Quote  
we all different, you will get a different opinion from everyone.

To each person, to each woman, what acceptable or not will depends on her.

To some women, as long as the man brings the money home, provides financial support they will take any treatment from the husband (cheating, disrespect them, etc).

To some women, as long as he knows how to praise them, ni.n them, they will work their azz off for the husband.

To some woman, mutual respect is what important to them, husband who supports them mentally and stand by their side, etc.. you might fall into this category b/c look like financially you can support yourself, you just need the support from your husband but what you got is disappointment after disappointment.

anyway, to the point. ask yourself, what is important to you, what is acceptable to you that you cannot live w/out and choose your life path from there.

good luck..
Yeu_Anh
Số Điểm: 262
Old 04-08-2011 , 01:30 PM     Yeu_Anh est dconnect  search   Quote  
I usually dont post a reply on here, so I'll just make it short. Biet dieu, you keep saying that you're not bragging about your beauty nor your what you have in life, then why are you pointing those things out to US? I agree with a poster who said people who are beautiful dont need to point that out, it will make them even more beautiful. There's this girl I know who thinks she is so beautiful and so confident in herself, gone time this random guy saw her pic and commented "this girl is ugly as ****!" Thats why there's a saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". Please dont brag about how beautiful you are or how much you have accomplished in life, let others judge you. I think braggers are ignorant and annoying.
I feel sorry for your husband. I dont know why you're saying that you put 110% into the relationship, it doesnt seem like it. Its a man's nature to look at girls. If I were in your situation I would just ask "anh nhin cai gi vay? Noi cho em nhin voi?" That way you have caught his attention. He keeps looking because you didnt say anything to get his attention. You think you're so beautiful thats why you get offended when he looks at other girls. Just like snow white's stepmother, when the mirror tells her something she doesnt want to hear, she jumps up and down. By the sound of it, you're probably much older than me, tai sao bay gio con chua hoc duoc 2 chu khiem nhuong vay? You need to be more humble lady, maybe then your husband will love you more for who you are not just for your so-called beauty. Geez, people nowadays.
taisaobuon
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 7403
Old 04-09-2011 , 08:08 AM     taisaobuon est dconnect  search   Quote  
sis bietdieu check pm nhé ...
Cuteg29
Số Điểm: 7
Old 04-18-2011 , 03:05 AM     Cuteg29 est dconnect  search   Quote  
chang co ai la hoan hao ca, vi co le da chung song nhieu nam va da chan yeu nen chi se chi nhin thay nhung dieu khong hay cua chong chi thoi. Neu anh ay ko co nhung uu diem thi chi dau co dong y lay anh ay khi xua, ngoai tru bay gio chi da thay doi hay co gi bien doi hay thay doi con nguoi cua anh ay that nhieu. Nguoi ta da pv nhieu nguoi da ly di va tai hon lan 2, va phan lon deu noi rang ho thay that vong nhieu hon o hon nhan lan 2, va neu co the lam lai thi ho se khong ly di. Nhung tat ca deu nghi rang minh se gap nguoi thu 2 tot hon...
tigress
Số Điểm: 14
Old 04-19-2011 , 10:54 PM     tigress est dconnect  search   Quote  
I agreed with Yeu_Anh. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You are quite arrogant and very insecured. Did you ever think that, perhaps, your husband did not think you are pretty or he was tired of your attitude and therefore, found others more beautiful? I am married with kids. My husband is the love of my life and a wonderful father. We share everything. Sometimes I even point out some cute girls and admit that they are cute and my husband usually agrees. I am not a lesbian and I have no problem giving nice comments to nice or cute girls. I, also, have no problem when my husband looks at other girls. You just need to pull yourself together and figure out why your husband is more interested in looking at other girls and not paying attention to you. communication is the key in a successful marriage. Take time to talk to him and see what he has to say. First step is, perhaps, you should tone down your attitude and pay more attention to his needs. Even if you divorced him and married someone else, you would have the same problem all over again because most men like nice, pleasant, confident, and considerate wives. Take care and good luck.
jordant
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1406
Old 04-22-2011 , 07:17 PM     jordant est dconnect  search   Quote  
your husband is a dumb idiot , i think you much better off when leaving him
Cuteg29
Số Điểm: 7
Old 05-02-2011 , 03:20 AM     Cuteg29 est dconnect  search   Quote  
it's up to u if what s more important to u..
frozen_heart
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 4023
Old 05-02-2011 , 07:21 AM     frozen_heart est dconnect  search   Quote  
1) Không được coi gia đình mình hơn vợ. Bây giờ yên ổn rồi sao không cho anh chàng chúc credit mà lấy hết credit là tại mình đàng hoàng huh ?
2) Không được invest without my consent. Nếu consent của mình lúc nào cũng là 'NO' thì sẽ bị overriden, no surprise
3) Không được nhìn gái đẹp. Anh chàng muốn cho em biết là 'You can control my life' but 'you can't control my mind'

Listen to yourself ...
Mình là phụ nữ rất đẹp (You can say that again !)
Rồi mọi chuyện cũng qua đi khi bên chồng thấy mình là nguõi đàng hoàng (How do you know he did nothing ?)
Mình lúc nào cũng cho anh ấy advice (Ha ha, I knew it, thank you !...)
Mình manage chuyên gia đình lẫn ngoài rất khá (You're the best and the only one, of course !)
Chồng mình hỏn mình nhiều tuổi, không kinh nghiêm về phụ nũ, anh ấy là nguõi trí thúc, rất chiều mình về vật chất ....(Spoiled bratt !)

There a silent protest in his mind right now because the way you treated him, I think you're a freaking control person
and He's had it ! I don't think it would be painful for him if you decided to leave, just look at the way he marvels other girls.
from_CA
Số Điểm: 2
Old 05-26-2011 , 04:44 AM     from_CA est dconnect  search   Quote  
Hello BD,
Reading from your post, I'm sure you must be a beautiful women and I do believe when you're in public, men must turn their eyes to you when you passed by. Has this ever happened when you were with your husband? if so, did he notice it? I'm on your side about your husband should respect you when he was with his spouse in the public, but I seem disagree with you about your react if this has never happened before. As others replied to your post (and someone may be hurt your feeling with their strike words) but they're telling the truth about the marriage life, I think the Happiest couples in the world never have the same ‘NATURE’. They just have the best ‘UNDERSTANDING' of their ‘DIFFERENCES’. I'd like to suggest you to have an open discussion with your husband about your feeling and please always hold your ego down during the discussion.
Hope this helps,
YenNhiPA
Số Điểm: 267
Old 06-24-2011 , 07:38 PM     YenNhiPA est dconnect  search   Quote  
Chao ba con

Lâu qua hông gap. Tâc ca khoe không?
Chao ban biết đieu. Coi bô ban tư tin qua, du co dep thi cung la hoa tan roi co gi dang khoe, quan trong tanh tinh ma thoi. Dan ong sanh ra von co mau dzê cho nen ban cung nen thông cam, take easy unless he touch nguoi ta. Ban cung lucky roi nhieu nguoi co chong không duoc both, không co Love không vat chat. Minh dung co expect nhieu, vi doi khong dep nhu giac mong: treasure what's in front of you. Both of you need to work together and find a way to make a happiness. Good luck to you,