VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Solving Love > Serious Love Problem

linh72
Số Điểm: 34
Old 10-12-2011 , 09:38 AM     linh72 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Toi thay chan qua di, dang lam o tiem nails o gainsville, fl duoc luong cao nhung hoi oi ngay nao cung co nguoi goi vao danh ghen, vi ba chu cua toi cu giut chong cua nguoi, dao mo tien cua dan ong de build tiem nail, cu du dan ong len giuong de cho mang thai roi bat nguoi do phai bo vo de ganh vac cai thai cua co ta, the la moi lan hai 1 nguoi thi 1 dua tre vo toi lai chao do.Xua co ta o palm coast, fl gio mac co qua phai move len gainsville, fl de mo tiem. Theo cac ban toi co nen lam voi nguoi chu nhu vay hay khong?
Sunnyheo
Số Điểm: 96
Old 10-12-2011 , 06:30 PM     Sunnyheo est dconnect  search   Quote  
does the fact that she being a gold-digger affect you or your life in any way? i don't think it does since it doesn't concern you one bit. if i were you, i would still work there until i hate the owner immensely for something unforgivable she does to me.
PharmDSterZ
Loyal Member
Số Điểm: 1285
Old 10-12-2011 , 06:50 PM     PharmDSterZ est dconnect  search   Quote  
neu la tui thi tui se lam...dung co nhieu chuyen lam ca'i gi..mien sao co' tien la duoc roi...di cho kha'c chua chat duoc luong cao vay dau.......minh di lam roi ve di...nhieu chuyen lam ca'i khi? mo'c gi chu*'
DriedPlum
Số Điểm: 58
Old 10-12-2011 , 08:04 PM     DriedPlum est dconnect  search   Quote  
http://news.yahoo.com/8-killed-southern-california-salon-shooting-234451134.html

After reading this you might reconsidered and quit working for this lady. You don't know when one of the wives will go crazy and start shooting everyone at the salon you are working at ...
Younggun007
Số Điểm: 15269
Old 10-13-2011 , 05:24 AM     Younggun007 est dconnect  search   Quote  
Khong nen.........................
TimEmGaiNuoi
Banned
Số Điểm: 154
Old 10-13-2011 , 08:03 AM     TimEmGaiNuoi est dconnect  search   Quote  
i hear that in american if they have family problems the put their burden on you. Yesterday somebody walk into a hair shop and shoot 6 people death over the some problems over custody and child support of the kids with his wife the hair shop owner in CA. I personaly don't like the way that person doing business with the trickery person like that because it would put her life in harm way include her worker. But who know some people in this world love to play risky business, some think it worth the risk they might stay like gamble might pay of big times. For me i not gona russian rulex with these type of people they nut, if they not nut than their partners wife is gona go jealous because she stole their man, and if that lady can stole 1 man she might stole many man, those man could get jelousy at other guys, and once day who know who will walk into your shop and started open fire at the shop and owner the worker and the customer randomly you know you know how easy is that to get a gun in the USA, i feel sad for you that your boss put you in the situation like this

[QUOTE=linh72;8707596]Toi thay chan qua di, dang lam o tiem nails o gainsville, fl duoc luong cao nhung hoi oi ngay nao cung co nguoi goi vao danh ghen, vi ba chu cua toi cu giut chong cua nguoi, dao mo tien cua dan ong de build tiem nail, cu du dan ong len giuong de cho mang thai roi bat nguoi do phai bo vo de ganh vac cai thai cua co ta, the la moi lan hai 1 nguoi thi 1 dua tre vo toi lai chao do.Xua co ta o palm coast, fl gio mac co qua phai move len gainsville, fl de mo tiem. Theo cac ban toi co nen lam voi nguoi chu nhu vay hay khong?[/QUOTE]