VietFun For All   Quick Language Chooser:

Go Back   VietFun For All > Giải Trí > Nối Vòng Tay Lớn

HunnyBunny
Số Điểm: 14428
Old 04-10-2013 , 08:44 AM     HunnyBunny est dconnect  search   Quote  
Please help me Clarify this...

As I mentioned, I have friends from all walks of the world...Teachers, Doctors, Lawyers, Housewives, Corporate People, Bars and Coffee shops waitresses, Owners...etc...

A LongTime Grade School friend of mine, who works as a waitress at Local Sport Bars (Quan Nhau).. just came back from a Costa Rica Trip. This trip in particular seems "Different" to me, cause all the pictures she posted on Facebook were of HER alone...
When she came back, I asked her.. "So did you get an all inclusive package, how much was the ticket?" Before she could answer me, her sister says... "No co trai bao ma.."
I smiled and said, "So who's the mystery guy, ddi choi voi nguoi ta roi... when do we get to meet him.."
She said, "Khong thich him, he's too boring..."

We all teased her about being too picky, and changed the subject... I went home and kinda told my husband. Ong Xa told me I'm Kho, noi vay ma khong hieu... We got into alittle disagreement about how I think it's perfectly normal for a guy to "Bao" a girl ddi choi, and it's even possible (Though I think they DID) that they didnt even DO IT..." **Ddan Ong lam co $$ nhieu, ddi choi mot minh buon, ru/dat nguoi ddep ddi choi chung... co sao ddau... (Ddi hay khong la tuy con ghe..).
He got frustrated with my way of thinking and said, "Okay let me be frank, ur girlfriend is a Gai goi/ la Hooker"!!
I dont believe him.. I know her, her personal choice in life, she's materialistic, shallow and loi dzung ddan ong... But not "That"...

Cho Bunny Hoi, "Co Trai Bao.." I think it could mean THAT, but it could easily mean the guy ru ddi choi and pays, and that's it.. RIGHT? I think my husband is negative, old fashion and is too quick to judge, am I right.. or am I wrong? Please share your thoughts and experience...

Bunny

Last edited by HunnyBunny; 04-10-2013 at 12:52 PM..
EmCuaAnh
Platinum Member
Số Điểm: 5365
Old 04-10-2013 , 08:49 AM     EmCuaAnh est dconnect  search   Quote  
HB....."trai bao" ....tuy theo....neu la ba.n thi ok.....co`n use nguoi ta.....thi` khg ne^n cho ma^'y....
HunnyBunny
Old 04-10-2013 , 08:52 AM     HunnyBunny est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by EmCuaAnh
HB....."trai bao" ....tuy theo....neu la ba.n thi ok.....co`n use nguoi ta.....thi` khg ne^n cho ma^'y....
Nen voi Khong Nen, thi Bunny biet... I know her, and her way of life... Co NHIEU cai khong NEN lam!
We tease her con gai... "Tu ddo Tuong.." Het thuoc Chua..

My Question o dday la cai "Ddo Ddo"... "Trai Bao" o dday la sao?

Bunny

Last edited by HunnyBunny; 04-10-2013 at 08:56 AM..
SaigonGal
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2370
Old 04-10-2013 , 08:57 AM     SaigonGal est dconnect  search   Quote  
Could it be she's dating the guy, the guy pays for her trip, and it has nothing to do with "trai bao" or not?

If she "did it" with him because they are dating and attracted to each other, blah blah blah , then I don't considered it as "trai bao" ...

If she "did it" with him as a way to "repay" him for the trip, then I would think that as "trai bao" ...
Ikwydls
Diamond Member
Số Điểm: 8292
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:00 AM     Ikwydls est dconnect  search   Quote  
What do you think of why our OMG could have gone from this place to another place with her poor salary as data entry clerk? ... She is gai' bao, too.... You paid for her tickets, meals, and gifts, and she will let you have your way ... có qua, có lại mà ..
HunnyBunny
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:01 AM     HunnyBunny est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by SaigonGal
Could it be she's dating the guy, the guy pays for her trip, and it has nothing to do with "trai bao" or not?
If she "did it" with him because they are dating and attracted to each other, blah blah blah , then I don't considered it as "trai bao" ...
If she "did it" with him as a way to "repay" him for the trip, then I would think that as "trai bao" ...
I have no idea...
If dating but not exclusive or publicly... thi cung co the too, right? I'm not talking "Morals" or "Standards" or "Personal Choice" My question here is, they all refer to it as "Trai Bao..." so is Trai Bao..."That"?
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ikwydls
What do you think of why our OMG could have gone from this place to another place with her poor salary as data entry clerk? ... She is gai' bao, too.... You paid for her tickets, meals, and gifts, and she will let you have your way ... có qua, có lại mà ..
In this Case, I think your Sarcasm is on Dangerous grounds...
Is it a fine line...?

Bunny

Last edited by HunnyBunny; 04-10-2013 at 09:04 AM..
Ikwydls
Diamond Member
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:03 AM     Ikwydls est dconnect  search   Quote  
OMG, same thing ... in all of her pictures, we don't see the other guy(s) ...
Maxwell
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 2170
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:03 AM     Maxwell est dconnect  search   Quote  
no you didn't, you must talking about OMG

Look, didn't we have this conversation before? Perception is very importance in life. I can see where your husband come from "you better not hang out with that waitress" whether it right or wrong. I don't see any problem with that.

Last edited by Maxwell; 04-10-2013 at 09:07 AM..
instant
Số Điểm: 138
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:05 AM     instant est dconnect  search   Quote  
Cung co the la that guy is a super nice guy, perhaps he didn't do anything with her cho nen she moi noi la "he's too boring"?
HunnyBunny
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:06 AM     HunnyBunny est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Ikwydls
OMG, same thing ... in all of her pictures, we don't see the other guy(s) ...
Quote :
Originally Posted by Maxwell
no you didn't, you must talking about OMG
Shut up... Mo 3 is NOT my Friend On Facebook!!
Quote :
Originally Posted by Alashikata
có thể she là vacation rental for single
You think There's an Exchange in $$?
Quote :
Originally Posted by instant
Cung co the la that guy is a super nice guy, perhaps he didn't do anything with her cho nen she moi noi la "he's too boring"?
Possibly... RIGHT?
I dont know why people have such a hard time believing the GOOD and innocence in people...

Bunny
Ikwydls
Diamond Member
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:06 AM     Ikwydls est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
that could be the case, but it is rare nowsaday to find that kho*` guy ... more like, this guy didn't do anything wild like trisome, or other kinky stuff ...
LinhXa
Royal Member
Số Điểm: 25289
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:07 AM     LinhXa est dconnect  search   Quote  
Problem của your ox là ....

his issue is he only think that sex is only for men not for women and women dont enjoy sex .....
Maxwell
Gold Member
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:09 AM     Maxwell est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by LinhXa

his issue is he only think that sex is only for men not for women and women dont enjoy sex .....
this is halarious................
HunnyBunny
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:09 AM     HunnyBunny est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by LinhXa
Ua, Wonder where he got that from... That MEN just want Sex, and Women just like Chanel...
*Vay Anh Agree voi Em, 2 nguoi ddi choi vui thoi... right?

Bunny
Maxwell
Gold Member
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:11 AM     Maxwell est dconnect  search   Quote  
really, i don't see anything wrong with that picture, she knows him, he offered free trip, they both have pleasure, they both come back have normal life. the reason she is only in the pictures because he is the one is taking the dam pictures
C-Unit
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3437
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:12 AM     C-Unit est dconnect  search   Quote  
Err, it's not that bad to spend a couple grand on good company, if I like the girl enough.

Me, I don't like going to places alone. My idea of fun always involves having good company, that's more important to me than what we do to have fun.
HunnyBunny
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:18 AM     HunnyBunny est dconnect  search   Quote  
Quote :
Originally Posted by Maxwell
really, i don't see anything wrong with that picture, she knows him, he offered free trip, they both have pleasure, they both come back have normal life. the reason she is only in the pictures because he is the one is taking the dam pictures
Well, personally... I think it's odd that he's not in any of the pictures, I just write it off as He's Ugly or Married.. So she wants to keep him in the dark for now... It's a privacy thing, understandable..

Quote :
Originally Posted by C-Unit
Err, it's not that bad to spend a couple grand on good company, if I like the girl enough.
Me, I don't like going to places alone. My idea of fun always involves having good company, that's more important to me than what we do to have fun.
Yes! Yes... Yessss!! That's what I'm saying... :

Bunny
Maxwell
Gold Member
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:20 AM     Maxwell est dconnect  search   Quote  
now if he's Ugly, I don't have a problem with that because I am one of them , but he's married and that event happened, then she's who your husband thought she was
instant
Số Điểm: 138
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:24 AM     instant est dconnect  search   Quote  
Facebook is a big place! If she doesn't see a long term relationship with him then why post pictures of them together. Vay lam sao she kiem dduoc may anh khac?
C-Unit
Gold Member
Số Điểm: 3437
Old 04-10-2013 , 09:25 AM     C-Unit est dconnect  search   Quote  
Bunny cho hoi, if I'm married, will my wife be mad at me if I spend a business trip with another girl, even though my intention is just having her as good company, nothing more?

Quote :
Facebook is a big place! If she doesn't see a long term relationship with him then why post pictures of them together. Vay lam sao she kiem dduoc may anh khac?
Da pix were of her alone, sillies